Diablo® III

Low Budget Wizard, help with rising up in mp.

Hello, I'm pretty new to diablo in general, and I was wondering about how I could do more dps, be tankier, all that nice stuff.

Im looking for improvement suggestions on my gear and on my spec. I'm currently just doing mp0 inferno, and I'm trying to get to something higher.

But heres the kicker, I'm trying to keep it under 5 mil.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811541492?page=3

Entire wizard set for 565k

Want it to go to a good home.
Watch the demo if want to see it in action.
Reply Quote
^^ dude, just buy this -- he know what he's doing :p

DROP the SoJ -- seems cool but your DPS is suffering because of it! 4cc/30CD/65AR rings (both)
Edited by DethAxe#1328 on 2/5/2013 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811541492?page=3

Entire wizard set for 565k

Want it to go to a good home.
Watch the demo if want to see it in action.

Boozer I watched your videos and tried to gear on a budget to get stuff. I'll buy the set!
Reply Quote
Good choice, good video advice.
Reply Quote
Whoever is interested, first come first serve just add me online.1m and 50m budget wiz still in my stash!
Reply Quote
Looks like Metanoia wants a set.
Reply Quote
Are you sure about the ring? elites take the longest to kill and have the most potential to kill me, so I'm willing to sacrifice some sheet dps to kill them faster, unless the ring you suggested would actually help kill them faster.

^^ dude, just buy this -- he know what he's doing :p

DROP the SoJ -- seems cool but your DPS is suffering because of it! 4cc/30CD/65AR rings (both)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]