Diablo® III

auction house did not give item or gold

hmm this isent cool im out 3mill i had on a bid in the auction house the bid should have been over by now but i have no item or my money so im not to sure what happened but i been grinding for money and gear and u guys do this to me ive been playing diablo since d1 for playstation and u guys are gunna do this to me come on now wtf is wrong with your game i would love for you guys to help me out here 3 mill is a descent amount look in to what happened please the items for some reason isent even in my auction history you guys make the real money auction house so u can get richer than u already are but your just ruining it for your players that u make the money off of no ones gunna wanna keep playing if stuff like this is happening
Reply Quote
i got same problem, no money or item and no log...
Reply Quote
Cool, not just me then. I will continue to wait then.
Reply Quote
Had an item i was selling last night that ppl were bidding on. Should of ended this morning yet no record in the log or gold. Hope it doesn't get lost or im out atleast 100m...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Please allow extra time for the item or gold to be sent as the AH is experiencing delays currently.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092950
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]