Diablo® III

Will you craft the new item in Patch 1.0.7?

spending billons of golds on crafting trash?hell no
Reply Quote
You're full of crap man.You are sporting a very nice pair of gloves on your mage (your apparent main) that were made with crafting.If if you're telling the truth about crafting 127 pairs, the amount it has cost you to get even that one pair of gloves is WAY cheaper than it would have cost you to buy a similar pair on the AH.So... yeah... full... of... crap.... ;)

LunarSolaris. I saved up and bought that trifecto glove for 125mil. The point of me crafting 127 pairs so I can sell my old trifecta and look for other upgrades. If I continue to craft another 100 pairs, how much more would i spent in future?

After that I got frustrated and I crafted another 100 piece of weapon for my monk and all crap too.

I am just sharing and venting my bad experience on crafting.....seeing my gold wasted from 60mil drop till 20 mil........that is sad....
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Grimiku
found two recipe’s last night, and both happened to be my main stat. I spent about 500k plus materials on crafting those two items and ended up with a nice 10k dps upgrade as a result. This was on a fairly fresh Hardcore 60, so it was not difficult to craft items that out performed what I had equipped.

coolstory, so maybe you guys can fix your freeze/crashes in HC next?
Reply Quote
And yet a half decent pair of lacunis are better still

Please show us these "half decent" Lacunis that can top that. With only 3 random properties, I find that hard to believe.

lacuni can roll dex/vit, all res, crit. That's before the guaranteed movement speed and attack speed
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Grimiku
I found two recipe’s last night, and both happened to be my main stat. I spent about 500k plus materials on crafting those two items and ended up with a nice 10k dps upgrade as a result. This was on a fairly fresh Hardcore 60, so it was not difficult to craft items that out performed what I had equipped.

As a hardcore player I could see it but for myself, I crafted 17 strength amulets yesterday, not 1 was close to what I already have, closest was a 5.4k drop in dps. I still think this idea is a good one just for those who have already spent 80+ million on items they may have to play the rng game awhile to get an upgrade.
Reply Quote
i rolled trifecta ammy and gloves 15kdps upgrade
glove was first try
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 09:09 PMPosted by AtomCollider
blizzard its pretty cheapscape to not let me spend 81cents i have left on auction, so what am i suppose to do with 81 cents if i cant even spend it on gold

It's "cheapskate" and it's 81 cents. Let it go.
Reply Quote
Lacuni Prowlers with decent crit chance are pricey and usually have low dex, and with DH & Monk getting run speed from trousers & boots they're pretty much at the cap anyways, so the Razorspikes should be worthwhile crafting, if you're lucky...
Reply Quote
Just luck I guess. I have crafted over 30 Amulets of Strength and found nothing above what I had but on my second gloves of Strength I managed a 15 000 DPS bump.
Reply Quote

Please show us these "half decent" Lacunis that can top that. With only 3 random properties, I find that hard to believe.

lacuni can roll dex/vit, all res, crit. That's before the guaranteed movement speed and attack speed

Look at mine. They are better than good lacunis. This was the first craft I did. I couldn't believe it. I've made about 25 since that haven't come close, so I don't know if I got ridiculously lucky or it's really easy to craft great armbands.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]