Diablo® III

Will you craft the new item in Patch 1.0.7?

02/13/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Koric
Do you need me to link the SEVERAL PTR threads that reported this and went by ignored? Just like all the other feedback and bugs that have exploded into live server right now?

It's so ignorant to think this way.

It's inefficient to reply to every single post.

It's equally inefficient not to at least GLANCE at EVERY. SINGLE. POST. in the forums. I assure you, there are people who's job it is to LITERALLY just sit in their behind all day, and read the forums, and compare/modify threads to known bug lists. It would multiply their workload 10 fold to send a response to every single thread, and it's stupid to expect them to do it.

They're not ignored, you're just too stupid to understand the difference between no response and "the GM's aren't reading thread at all and are just picking 1 random thread out of 100000 to read! they don't care about us!"

You're the typical forum buffoon I've come to expect. May everyone learn from your example.
Edited by ProbablyHigh#1615 on 2/13/2013 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have a Issue with the Auction House It took my gold and never gave me what I bought so either I get the gold or the item one way or another I WILL get what I want.
Reply Quote
Found a Dexterity gloves plan and on my fifth attempt, crafted these;

Dex: 229
Vit: 72
Lightning resists: 26
All resists: 72
Critical hit chance: 9.5%
Critical hit damage: 22%.

3 kay dps and 640 life improvement on my AH bought gloves which cost millions, replaced by gloves crafted for about 500,000 gp.

Listed my old gloves on the AH, but I don't think anuybody is going to want them very soon.
Reply Quote
I plan on crafting as much as I can after the patch. I would be crafting more now, but I have not been lucky enough to find the patterns I want. I am glad I have a nice (for me anyway) amount of materials saved up.

What is the first recipe you plan on crafting?

HI Im Blizzard I Plan to do EVVERRYTHING 2 DA MAAXXXXX

I LOOOVVEEEEE Blizzard games, and every change, no matter how much EVERYONE outside o blizzard hates it, i FULLY love and support it!

---
As for me though, I plan to craft Delete and Ban medallions, because we have a ton of invalid ID's roaming around that need complete and utter [i]Account [b]Annihilation
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I found two recipes last night, and both happened to be my main stat. I spent about 500k plus materials on crafting those two items and ended up with a nice 10k dps upgrade as a result. This was on a fairly fresh Hardcore 60, so it was not difficult to craft items that out performed what I had equipped.
Edited by Grimiku on 2/19/2013 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Grimiku
I found two recipe’s last night, and both happened to be my main stat. I spent about 500k plus materials on crafting those two items and ended up with a nice 10k dps upgrade as a result. This was on a fairly fresh Hardcore 60, so it was not difficult to craft items that out performed what I had equipped.

screencap?
Reply Quote
Sorry i wont and here is why:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811482771?page=7
Reply Quote
just like hellfire rings are totally unsuitable for cm wizs who absolutely need 9%ias 5%+cc + loh
the new gloves and amulets are also impossible
since I will need 9%ias, 10% cc on them to be even considered viable

crafted 10 amulets and 20 gloves = all are functionally rubbish even though I can get sheet improvements of 30k-40k dps.
Reply Quote
Yes. My new ammulet and new bracers are AWESOME.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 01:42 PMPosted by ProbablyHigh
Do you need me to link the SEVERAL PTR threads that reported this and went by ignored? Just like all the other feedback and bugs that have exploded into live server right now?

It's so ignorant to think this way.

It's inefficient to reply to every single post.

It's equally inefficient not to at least GLANCE at EVERY. SINGLE. POST. in the forums. I assure you, there are people who's job it is to LITERALLY just sit in their behind all day, and read the forums, and compare/modify threads to known bug lists. It would multiply their workload 10 fold to send a response to every single thread, and it's stupid to expect them to do it.

They're not ignored, you're just too stupid to understand the difference between no response and "the GM's aren't reading thread at all and are just picking 1 random thread out of 100000 to read! they don't care about us!"

You're the typical forum buffoon I've come to expect. May everyone learn from your example.

I'm not going to say you're retarded because that would be against the forum's code of conduct. But I'm sorry for you.

Your fallacies are void. Replying to every single post? Nobody ever asked for that. 3 weeks went by without one single blue post on either feedback or report forum. Known bugs list, that was supposed to be updated daily as mentioned on the list itself, was last updated 3 weeks before the patch went live.

Tradeable Marquises? Reported. Tradeable Essences? Reported. Archon STR shoulders not dropping? Reported. Permanent HC death after leaving the arena? Let me guess.... yep, reported.

How many of them went live? All of them, and now they suddenly have to hotfix each and every one of them, because according to you they didn't ignore it, they just chose that letting it go live was a better choice, because maybe people wouldn't notice it, right? They needed only to read the TITLE of the posts to be aware of all these bugs way before release.

Meanwhile, they make an announcement right before release, saying that the only feedback they got from the forums was that "Dueling" should be renamed to "Brawling". Try and search for yourself how many topics on PTR talk about this... yeah, none.

So, lets see: 1) Not acknowledging any of the feedback and bug reports; 2) Not replying to ANY topic in 3 weeks; 3) Being surprised and caught off-guard that all of the reported bugs showed up on live and require urgent hotfixes; 4) Claiming that the feedback gathered referred to something that was hardly even mentioned in the feedback forums.... yep, no signs that they were ignored.

A true fanboi, as they would say.
Reply Quote
I found two recipe’s last night, and both happened to be my main stat. I spent about 500k plus materials on crafting those two items and ended up with a nice 10k dps upgrade as a result. This was on a fairly fresh Hardcore 60, so it was not difficult to craft items that out performed what I had equipped.

Pics or it didn't happen. :)
Reply Quote
It's going to be nigh impossible to craft a rare that beats most of the legendaries I have equipped. That being said, crafting is going to be strictly a no-go for me, except maybe a few slots - amulet, shoulderse, and MAYBE gloves (although I've not rolled any gloves that can beat my IK irons, which is sad considering they're extremely low-end.)
Reply Quote
View profile

why does he need to? just click on his profile, i did and i agree with him
Reply Quote

Similar experience here, first set of Dex shoulders I crafted rolled the following:

307 Dex
130 Vit
55 Poison Resist
59 All resistance
18 Gold find

:)
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 2/13/2013 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
I found two recipe’s last night, and both happened to be my main stat.

I hate to be a grammar <you know> here, but this really bugs me. You shouldn't have an apostrophe on the word "recipe" if you want to pluralize it, just add an "s".
However, I realize that you read the forums often and many people type incorrectly, so I forgive you.
Reply Quote

why does he need to? just click on his profile, i did and i agree with him

I would like to see one blizz workers profile so i can look at all their yellows. Just entering inferno so they have no idea whats really going on in the game. Also, claiming to be a hardcore player i want proof.

They probably die and roll themselves back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]