Diablo® III

~!{Problem With Auction House}!~

The Auction House is very fishy these days, all kinds of problems and wierdness going on. For example i have 0 items in the completed section and when i try posting an item for sale it keeps saying that i need to clear out my completed section. Thats just one example, so i just feel like its not safe at all to use the Auction House these days due to all the problems i have seen people talk about on these forums and the problems i have experianced my self. So its better for me to not mess around with the Auction House at all until i feel like the Auction House is safe to use because i dont want to experiance any problems with my gold or items to where i may loose them.

Even after the Maintenance, there is still fishy wierdness surrounding the Auction House.

-NeLLy
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/31/2013 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have an item that has disappeared and reappeared from my list of items for sale more than once. When I try searching for it, it doesn't appear in the search results.
Reply Quote
I agree and I believe that the auction house needs to have it's own maintenance that is separate from the game servers. It really needs, at least IMO, an emergency maintenance to fix the issues some of them you mentioned along with other issues. Such as the pages are not always full when you are looking for an item with certain affixes on it.
Reply Quote
It's what happens when alot of people come back to the game and blizzard forgets to update server infrastructure.
Reply Quote
There isn't a lot of people returning because sales aren't moving particularly well. And it doesn't make sense for the servers to suddenly decide to mess up. My guess is that whatever duping method is being used currently has something to do with the AH and the server is being flooded with requests as it becomes more widely known.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Ossian
There isn't a lot of people returning because sales aren't moving particularly well. And it doesn't make sense for the servers to suddenly decide to mess up. My guess is that whatever duping method is being used currently has something to do with the AH and the server is being flooded with requests as it becomes more widely known.

Could it be possible that the auction house had a bug where it was listing more of one item than actually existed? If so then some of the items you were looking at as dupes were in reality a mirage.

Or even listing the correct number but the actual values were wrong. So I look at one that has the same stats but when I would buy it the stats would change to the correct value.

The auction house can still have some unknown bugs that have not be fixed yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]