Diablo® III

Item missing on AH completed tab

I don't know if its been sold or the item just expired. I think it was a 250 int and 70 vit Vile Ward.
Reply Quote
The AH is slow lately when processing transactions, usually by several hours or so. Wait at least 72 hours and if your item or gold hasn't been sent by then, go ahead and submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
bump, i think its been 3 days already.
Reply Quote
bump, 4th day still nothing lol.

I tried to submit a ticket but when i tried to type in "auction house", there is no option that matches this problem. It only says "I have an issue with a purchase or payment. I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase." which doesn't really related to this.
Reply Quote
It's BS. I've had the same problem. To date they've ripped me off for $100 million in gold. They are running some kind of scam

Customer service won't help you.
Reply Quote
Yeah, at least I want to know what happen to my item, is it sold or just expired.
Reply Quote
I just lost 2 leoric ring (aprox 35 mil value) in the AH... they just poofed...

Sale ended and never had them back
Reply Quote
I too have lost an item.. but it was one I purchased. Timed out..said winning AND expired...been almost 72 hours no money or gold
Reply Quote
5th day? still nothing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
almost 6 days for me, no item, no gold.
Reply Quote
I hope they'll fix this on the next patch. BTW when is the next patch? lol.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 04:52 PMPosted by iHavoc
5th day? still nothing.

I've had some stuff missing for several days as well. I just re-submitted my ticket and heard that it could take five business days now (a full week if the item disappeared on Friday).

So, yeah ... pretty crappy.
Reply Quote
Got.my Vile Ward back, it took roughly six days to return in my complete tab. I don't know if I'm gonna put it back on AH since it is so buggy this past few weeks.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 04:46 AMPosted by iHavoc
Got.my Vile Ward back, it took roughly six days to return in my complete tab. I don't know if I'm gonna put it back on AH since it is so buggy this past few weeks.

Glad to hear people are getting their stuff eventually. Was your Vile Ward an auction that you won? Or was it something that you tried to sell?
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 08:54 AMPosted by Bulletproof

Glad to hear people are getting their stuff eventually. Was your Vile Ward an auction that you won? Or was it something that you tried to sell?

He was selling it. I also lost my Witching Hour yesterday. Heartbroken.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 11:24 AMPosted by zzc

He was selling it. I also lost my Witching Hour yesterday. Heartbroken.

This issue was still happening as of yesterday? That's disconcerting.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I was selling it. I tried to resell it and there is an error pops up and when I tried to search it on the AH, I can't find it. So I cancelled it again before the AH "eats" it again lol. I'm now scared to put my items on AH, I'll just wait for it to get fix.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]