Diablo® III

why is Inferno easy?

(Locked)

Edited by krag#1500 on 8/4/2013 7:34 AM PDT
Because most people play with Monster Power enabled (that was added in the last patch). Each monster power level increases the health+damage of monsters, but correspondingly gives a XP, Gold Find, and Magic Find bonus. See here for more details: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7540457/ .
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 2/1/2013 5:17 PM PST
Thanks, Going to set it to 10^^
View profile
report back after playing on 10!
ChangBooster

Ha!
View profile
02/01/2013 05:39 PMPosted by ChangBooster

hows he gonna report back if he puts his keyboard through his monitor
:)

i kid i kid its not that bad
i dont think its "too easy" i just think that monsterpower fell short of what it should be doing.

"scaling up in difficulty to match the increase in gear people get"

a ding 60 kills regular inferno champ packs in say 30seconds to 2minutes solo. a decked out character on mp10 with perfect trifecta gear takes 8~10minutes to kill champs on mp10. (may not be exact but it takes longer is the point)

overall blizz should just nerf the total hp of mobs in MP but increase their movement speed and defenses,people should want to group up or kite better, not stand there and take hits reguardless of what character you play and just "heal whatever they dish out back to full hp"
Wait krag, don't run off to... ah, he'll find out.
View profile
02/01/2013 06:01 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
i kid i kid its not that bad

RoF, oh yeah, it'll be that bad.

02/01/2013 06:06 PMPosted by DalekSec
a decked out character on mp10 with perfect trifecta gear takes 8~10minutes to kill champs on mp10. (may not be exact but it takes longer is the point)

uhmmm yeah that's a little off. They shouldn't reduce their HP because the idea is you need to have all of the following to play high MP: sustained DPS, ability to take hits, a way to regen your own HP, and some form of resource management--whether it be skill synergies (WW barb, CM wiz) or primary (often resource generating) skills of whatever class.
so MP 0 is the new easy mode now?
View profile
cos entitlement babies cried. About to get even easier after patch.

You have to remember our generation was raised by barney, teletebbies, and communist teachers who say everyone deserves to be a winner. Thats what happened.

that's mainly reason im bored MP idea system was good and challenging but they nerfed it too like 9 days later. So all pretense that AH gods /partakers could be challenged was removed
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/1/2013 10:24 PM PST
cos entitlement babies cried. About to get even easier after patch.

You have to remember our generation was raised by barney, teletebbies, and communist teachers who say everyone deserves to be a winner. Thats what happened.

Pretty much this.
View profile
02/01/2013 05:39 PMPosted by ChangBooster

I bet u 50m i can beat MP10 with 50m
the problem with 50M Mp 10 is that I don't have enough time to refresh NV lol
Think OP punched his monitor in frustration and that's why he hasn't reported back yet?
02/01/2013 11:40 PMPosted by atinybug
Think OP punched his monitor in frustration and that's why he hasn't reported back yet?

36k dps and 14k hp. i think he got punted right off the planet...
View profile
02/02/2013 02:19 AMPosted by Effinlag

36k dps and 14k hp. i think he got punted right off the planet...

+1
View profile
02/01/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Aimless

Hardcore?
02/01/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Aimless

Define "beat."
View profile
Roll act 3 within a couple of hrs okay maybe 3 to give myself some breathing room. Been awhile since ive done this.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 3:18 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]