Diablo® III

Items not showing up in my in box!! HELP PLS

90 Human Warrior
Hi Guys

wondering if anyone can please help me

i won 2 items in gold AH last night and today

but item did not turn up at all :(

but things i have won after that has turn up,

is anyone having same issue? how to fix it?

where can i go to get my item or my gold back? blizzard support dont accept any Gold AH questiosn
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me, mate. I was well ahead in a HC auction this morning, which I was going to win (sometimes you just know you'll win), but with a few minutes to go on the auction I had to go out. Back on 2 hours later and the item isn't showing at all, and no refund. I have since bought something on HC auction w/o drama. I seem to have lost about 250k (or the item + refund), which mightn't seem that much to many here but it kinda is to me. I run on just a few Mill..

The whole AH seems to be really, really slow. Hope they sort this out. Get the feeling though that I've lost my gold/item.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
It will come through, just the AH has...attachment issues? It doesn't want to give up your gold/item so it takes time(upto 72 hours) to come through sometimes.

It really is random but yeah the AH is a little buggy at times. =/

There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
It will come through, just the AH has...attachment issues? It doesn't want to give up your gold/item so it takes time(upto 72 hours) to come through sometimes.

It really is random but yeah the AH is a little buggy at times. =/
'

Yeah, all of that, mate...

72 hours? That might be ok if you're level 60 and just shopping around but when you're levelling then 72 hours can be a *long* time. You want the item kinda now...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]