Diablo® III

Name 1 Thing D3 Did Right

(Locked)

Treasure Goblins
RMAH is the best idea, i know lots of ppl hate it, but I love it!
reconfigurable skills. Woops, only one thing, haha.
Edited by Lagunamajor#1679 on 2/2/2013 5:58 PM PST
Game is immersive.
a lot of the physics engine is excellent, playing on high graphics !@#$ just blows apart. I love the way loot/gold exc pops out of mobs when you kill them. I wish there was a gory mode where %^-* would explode in pools of blood instead of loot though.
The Combat
oh also got to add in the way the combat dmg numbers are displayed on screen is perfect. they kind of pop up and fade away. when ur facing reflect while using s skorn with bleed the numbers will flow so fast it actualy looks like ur character is bleeding.
combat and the updates have been good also
The combat is just excelent!
yes the graphics should be darker but they are still really nice looking
They made drops so consistently bad, that when you get a good one, you flip !@#$.

I flipped %^-* like 20 minutes ago when my HC DH rolled a swell fletcher's pride.

Srrsly, look at it.
Jar of Souls. (Slaughter metric !@#$ tons of monsters in a minute! The only problem with this is that it's SO SHORT!)
The whole storyline about being exiled to that island full of prisoners... cool idea.
1. Graphics, I have been playing since day one and it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago when my best friend bought a copy and started playing that I actually stopped along the way and looked around. The graphics are pretty darn good.

2. Resource Usage, this game barely uses any resources....pretty impressive.
A very forgiving skill/stat point system that does not punish you for experimentation.
1. Graphics, I have been playing since day one and it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago when my best friend bought a copy and started playing that I actually stopped along the way and looked around. The graphics are pretty darn good.

I noticed for the first time a couple weeks ago, there are actually cool trees in the background in the garden levels in A4 :)
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 2/2/2013 7:37 PM PST
Flipping for upgrades, instead of trading channels
Spelled Diablo correctly.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]