Diablo® III

Blizzard!! Step Yo Game Up!! Please! Info Inside!

Hi, Hear me out Please and thank you!

I have explained what is missing from diablo3 in this thread

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811251385

and now its time for Blizzard to fix the Most important Issues in this game, which is Balance when it comes to PvP // Items // Characters!

Here we Go! Player vs. Player in diablo3 will not work at all with how the system is totally out of balance at the moment and here is why. How much fun is it to swing away at your enemy never to do damage in the first few hits then all of a sudden to one shot him to death? no fun at all. Blizzard you need to focus on bringing some balance in this game and nerfing certain attributes. For Example Criticle Damage and Criticle chance is just purely designed and out of balance for the exact reason i just mentioned. People do not want to duel this way but people want to duel in a way where you do damage every hit and being able to survive for some time but not too long due to dodging or blocking or what ever defensive skills you use to balance out the damage. In Diablo 2 characters who were a high level had enough stats where they could kill act-1-5 normal naked without weapons fairly easy and even survive in nightmare, well Diablo3 is the oppositte in diablo3 a naked character couldnt kill an elite in act1 normal. Items need to be nerfed and base stats for characters need to be buffed. When you nerf the items you do not want to over do it but still allow items to be the main factor in deciding duels or how good characters are in duels.

Blizzard please focus on the Only "End-Game" Aspect of diablo3 which will be Player vs. Player duels, to make sure its balanced and without overkill. You could also add a feature where people gain something for doing PvP because this will make people want to grind pvp and it will also make people want to farm the game in order to find items or make gold to upgrade their characters for PvP.

Now on the other hand Items and how out of balance they are comparing the 1% of good items to the 99% of bad items is horrible. This also needs balance to where the 99% is useful instead of just being worth their weight in gold to vendors because im sick of those vendors talking smack to me about how the adventure life wasnt worth it all the time. LoL...

So yea Diablo3 is in dire need of Pure Balance when it comes to PvP / Items / Characters!!

-NeLLy
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 2/5/2013 7:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Diablo3 is out of Balance, too much overkill in PvP and 1% elite items vs. 99% of bad items.
Reply Quote
But u alredy know thats ^^ XD
Reply Quote
The diablo team never even wanted to add dueling.

Let that sink in first before you ask for all this.

I have let this sink in, this is why i dont play d3.

The d3 team seems so out of line with what the fans wanted and in the end: it is what it is.

at the rate this game has been going/ updated being made... im not motivated one bit to play
Edited by ELPRESADOR#1983 on 2/5/2013 7:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 has such badass game play and graphics and i hate to see it die out because its slowly dieng. Player vs. Player duels is the ultimate end-game aspect of diablo3 where all the roads lead to.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 07:32 AMPosted by NeLLy
Diablo 3 has such badass game play and graphics and i hate to see it die out because its slowly dieng. Player vs. Player duels is the ultimate end-game aspect of diablo3 where all the roads lead to.

you dont get the point.

the team never wanted to add dueling in d3.

its 1 year later and now u ask for all these changes? where were u in beta? or during d3 announcement.?

I was there fighting for dueling but never was added.since day one.

i do admire that u are trying but lets be real.

these changes will take forever to even be added.
Edited by ELPRESADOR#1983 on 2/5/2013 7:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
you dont get the point.the team never wanted to add dueling in d3

yes they did want to add dueling, but they hurried up because diablo3 is missing end-game so its totally out of balance at the moment. They wanted to first build pvp up to its full potential to where it works as good as in d2 but they had to hurry up because people are in dire need of end-game or else this game will die.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 07:36 AMPosted by NeLLy
you dont get the point.the team never wanted to add dueling in d3

yes they did want to add dueling, but they hurried up because diablo3 is missing end-game so its totally out of balance at the moment. They wanted to first build pvp up to its full potential to where it works as good as in d2 but they had to hurry up because people are in dire need of end-game or else this game will die.

they wanted to add team pvp not dueling
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 07:38 AMPosted by ELPRESADOR
they wanted to add team pvp not dueling

Im serious Blizzard wanted to add Team PvP and 1on1 PvP. They did not want to release it until they fixed it totally up to wheres its balanced and worked good but they had to hurry up and release it like this because game is in dire need of end-game.

Team PvP or 1on1 PvP = Both Are Dueling, what you trying to say?
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 2/5/2013 7:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Aggrothis
You can keep on dreaming about having a balanced pvp in D3. That will never happen.

It will happen, if blizzard wants people to enjoy PvP and D3 they will have to bring some Balance to this game when it comes to PvP // 99%(iTems) vs 1%(iTems) // Characters
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 2/6/2013 6:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
I hate to say anything bad about Blizzard, and all of their games are amazing. Diablo 3 didn't hold up to my expectations. The Art and Tech sides are amazing, but in my opinion was the weakest link of Diablo 3. Diablo 3 is an amazing game and for the 100$ I spent on the collect edition it was well worth it. Although I don''t like some of the decisions.

examples:
There is no reason to talk to another player:
1. In diablo 2 you would have to chat to negotiate with other people and establish a trade.
2. In diablo 2 there was no monitored currency. The population set the currency (sojs/hrs/3/20/20s) which were all 1 inventory slot items that were rare. (yes... duping was annoying)
3, In D3 public games the chats are dead.
4. in wow you will need(damn alliance!) help or a raid group.

1. The enemies over a long period of time get boring, their abilities in inferno are extremely repetitive. There needs to be more, (with Blizzard programmers and Samwise) I have no idea why there aren't more. a lot more...
2. The story, and art that goes with it (in game models and cinematics) are beautiful. I can't wait for the expansion but I don't find the gameplay doesn't keep up with the art,
3. I hope some of the old Diablo 2 features are implemented again. Crafting Items in diablo 3 is not as interesting as the Cube crafting in diablo 2. Runewords items were awesome, I miss runes alot.
4. PVP... took as long aslong as Cain took to die. Cain should of been dead along time ago.. one fallen or zombie was all it took to do that... The pvp that was talked about looks very good though, I like the battle ground idea, and look forward to playing them.
5. if you look at everyone doing mp10 all of their gear is focusing on the same stats. and their skills tend to be the same as well.
6. the combat feels the same, from act 1 to 4... (inferno diablo was an amazing fight though, I killed him early)

these are my biggest problems with the game, I still give the game a 9.5 out of 10 though. for the money its amazing, but to be the game of the year and make me never play diablo 2 again, it needs some work.
Reply Quote
View profile
Well, since Jay wilson was one of the biggest reason they didnt want to balance PvP("shut up pvp guy, balance pve!") but he is gone now, or soon some one else will take his place.

who knows?, i bet things will change.
Reply Quote
@Affgoo,
@VolkeBelmont,

right, i know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]