Diablo® III

Dev Q&A

When are the responses going to be posted from last weeks Q&A?
Reply Quote
lol you expected punctuality from this worthless developmental team?
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 08:51 AMPosted by n0rain
lol you expected punctuality from this worthless developmental team?

They explained why it will take so long. One of the hardest parts is translating the questions and answers into 10 different languages. They are also answering the most highly rated questions from each region, not just the US.

They listed the languages here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7708992430?page=5#93
Reply Quote
A week turnaround from the voting phase would be Wed @ 10:00am
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
02/05/2013 08:59 AMPosted by mentok1982
They explained why it will take so long. One of the hardest parts is translating the questions and answers into 10 different languages. They are also answering the most highly rated questions from each region, not just the US.

I don't know. If I had salaried translators for each of the 10 languages on my staff I'd expect top quality results within the day of the untranslated answer. I have to assume they are paying for top talent, so that's just what I'd expect.

Mind you, official, serious political speeches are translated in REAL TIME all around the world in more languages than 10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]