Diablo® III

2hr! PowerLeveling Service[Online]

Powerleveling service for those interested! Don't go with one of these new services! Go with someone who has alot of experience. I've been powerleveling since the game came out and have done hundreds of customers! Takes 2 HOURS!

Prices are as follows:
Single
1-25: 100k per lvl (2.500.000)
25-50: 100k per lvl (2.500.000)
50-60: 150k per lvl (1.500.000)
Total: 6.5m

Bring a friend?
1-25: 75k per lvl (1.875.000)
25-50: 100k per lvl (2.500.000)
50-60: 150k per lvl (1.500.000)
Total: 5.5m

Takes about 2 hours (without deaths and with cain's set & hellfire) to go from 1-60. (5.75 mil *2+* 7m *single* including all Diablo kills). I will also give you hell Diablo and a checkpoint in inferno if you want.

Please include "Powerleveling" and what levels you want (if i'm running on the levels you want I can get you in!) in your Friend Request.

Please Read:
Pay per level at the end of each run. Or you can pay upfront, per difficulty, Doesn't matter to me.

Avoid List:
Imprssive #1972
Edited by RabbidDogg#1215 on 3/25/2013 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Stevown#1456
Reply Quote
Very fast and efficient! Will use service again.
Reply Quote
Good service. Quick, Friendly and helpful.
Reply Quote
irishfox#1634
Reply Quote
add me between#1656 trying to get my sorc or wd to 60 asap :s
Reply Quote
service is online for 2 hrs.
Reply Quote
legit service here, did a great job from start to finish, very reasonable! will use next time i need a quick pl
Reply Quote
looking for 1 person who wants this who is close to 30 to fill up room
Reply Quote
Powerleveling Review:

Paid:
1.5mil for 30 to 50 (75K per lvl)
2m for 50 to 60 (200K per lvl)
I did not have to play for Nightmare/Hell Diablo as advertised above.

Qouted Time: 1 hour
Time Taken: 1hour 35mins. (Also i was using hellfire/leoric/radiant ruby/cain's)

Not the best or the fastest, but efficient, friendly and honest. The plvl from 30 to 50 was very quick and efficient. The runner was a little slower for 50 to 60 but I think it's because he was using his alt and not main char to run me. Payment was made after each run and paid at a per level rate which is good.

I also think it would have been better if he just ran me 1 on 1, but he had a friend leeching also, which in my opinion did not help from 50 to 60.

Overall I would recommand, 3.5 out of 5. would have preferred if 50 to 60 was more efficient.
Edited by Loafing#6205 on 2/7/2013 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

I did not have to play for Nightmare/Hell Diablo as advertised above.

Qouted Time: 1 hour
Time Taken: 1hour 35mins. (Also i was using hellfire/leoric/radiant ruby/cain's)

Not the best or the fastest, but efficient, friendly and honest. The plvl from 30 to 50 was very quick and efficient. The runner was a little slower for 50 to 60 but I think it's because he was using his alt and not main char to run me. Payment was made after each run and paid at a per level rate which is good.

I also think it would have been better if he just ran me 1 on 1, but he had a friend leeching also, which in my opinion did not help from 50 to 60.

Overall I would recommand, 3.5 out of 5. would have preferred if 50 to 60 was more efficient.

Just as an FYI I didn't make you pay the diablo prices because you had asked me to plvl you before I did my price change.

50-60 was slow because you kept dieing. and I usually never just run one person as this is really just a waste of time. Thanks for the review though.

I'll be running tonight. start around 5PM CST Sign up now!
Reply Quote
Service is online for 2 hrs
Reply Quote
Online and looking for clients! let me know! (i've done upgrades to the wiz so hell is much quicker)
Reply Quote
Online!

Many Happy Customers!!
Reply Quote
Closing down the service for the evening. Send me FR and we'll figure out a time for ya!
Reply Quote
Online and looking for Clients!
Reply Quote
Online and looking for customers!
Reply Quote
Online!

Many Happy Customers!
Reply Quote
Very fast service. Will use again!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]