Diablo® III

When will we see "Ask the Devs" answer?

lol, "approximate" Week,

if you can't even get questions answered when you make approximates what possible hope do you have for content releases?

-.-
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 06:35 AMPosted by Sÿlak
coming up on 10 days since ask the devs thread closed...

So is the world gonna end now? LOL

Just once wouldn't you like them to keep their word?
Reply Quote
The EU forums are quiet on this as well. No telling what is keeping them. Of course do not expect one of the CMs to come on and say "oh hey btw were almost done with it we should have it ready by so so date."

Only thing the CMs want to talk about now is avatars and "what would you be if you were an avatar" thread.

Your best bet is to just play the game and not worry about it. I do not see any point to future PTR testing as blizzard essentially ignored the outcry from the players over crafting, class changes, pvp etc.

I mean really who cares about patch 1.07? Monk and wizard changes were nothing what blizzard promised and when asked offered ZERO explanation. The crafting will only be used by 5% of the population who enjoy crafting just because. No one will PVP 3 weeks after patch goes live. Wizards will still use CM/WW and Archon wizards will still not be viable for high mp and group play. Monks will probably sell all of their gear in order to roll a barb.

And if you actually are holding out for a detailed explanation from the Dev's on stuff related to 1.07 don't. I can answer the question for you right now.

"We will be implentating class changes to improve classes in a future patch. For now we felt this was the best choice."

There you go now you dont have to wait for the Q&A to be published.
Reply Quote
1.07 is for the uber rich and botters...
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 09:07 PMPosted by ShadowHunter
When I come back here and there is still no answer for "Ask the Devs" then I'll kill all the kitty in Diablo 3!....Now which Act has kitty? O.o

The "kitty" aka Lacuni is located primarily in act 2.
Reply Quote
they need time to conjure up the most PR friendly/damage control answers.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Knoland
When I come back here and there is still no answer for "Ask the Devs" then I'll kill all the kitty in Diablo 3!....Now which Act has kitty? O.o

The "kitty" aka Lacuni is located primarily in act 2.
unbelievable! you know people use to save kitty right? You know you just tell me where I can find some kitty in diablo 3?.....:O how could you!
Reply Quote
Step 1) Overpromise
Step 2) Underdeliver
Step 3) PROFIT

If it works, why fix it?
Reply Quote
And if you actually are holding out for a detailed explanation from the Dev's on stuff related to 1.07 don't. I can answer the question for you right now.

"We will be implentating class changes to improve classes in a future patch. For now we felt this was the best choice."

There you go now you dont have to wait for the Q&A to be published.

+1
Reply Quote
I had kind of expected the Q&A on the thursday, even with blizzard reputation. "Approximately a week" should be 6-8 days, and so yesterday.
Now let's see if it means 9 or 12 or more days
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 04:17 PMPosted by xJNx
Approximately a week later = 10days in BPT (Blizzard People Time)

Sadly I'm not sure they'll even make this date.... Today is the 10th day after the thread closed (inclusive)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]