Diablo® III

AH: Money gone, no item, no error code

l bid about 60 million on a Zunimassa's String of Skulls before it ended.My money is gone, no item came in...what can I do here? I received no error code.
Reply Quote
same here, I bid on 2 difference skorns total lost 15m which i lost but never get my gold back.

Been waiting for hours...
Reply Quote
prolly a question of time.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092950
Reply Quote
Same, Just bid on 2 separate items when items about 5sec left on the timer. Bid 1.6m on 1 and another 700k on another... after 15-20sec the game prompted me with that 'heavy traffic' warming message on both occasions. The bidding was not logged under the Completed tab but money was deducted from my account. Now on my screen, theres no records of lost money, no record of bidding, outbidded... nothing.. the gold just vanished.
Reply Quote
It will come, it just takes time, i had some items and gold not come through for about 2 weeks.

I'm pretty sure blizzard took a bunch of AH servers offline to save money.....
Reply Quote
Exactly the same thing is happening to me right now. I'm sure they're working to fix it asap.
Reply Quote
Same thing just happened to me now! Lost 200m i bidded on a 1H rare Axe.

No record is shown in the completed tab. the gold just vanished into thin air.

~@%^#^*%%*((&(().
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi all, I see that Esti previously linked my post here. We'll make sure that this gets updated as soon as possible. Thank you to everyone for their patience, we really appreciate it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]