Diablo® III

cant play after the update

after the last update i cant to longer connect because of unsupported video card error, i have been playing since the begining with same computer, anyone else having the same problem,is there a way round this.
Reply Quote
Sounds like you have an integrated video chip rather than a video card. What GPU do you have?
Reply Quote
gforce7800
Reply Quote
When the video card msg come up hit esc, you should be able to play as normal
Reply Quote
ok thanks mate
Reply Quote
Just got the same message myself.

Guess my old antique Geforce GTX 560Ti isn't up to the task of running d3. Guess I should wind the display settings down to 640x480 and low res cause blizzards bugfest knows best.

Can't understand why my video card isn't capable of running D3. It's bigger than the motherboard.....
Edited by Asmodeous#1189 on 2/6/2013 12:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
Perhaps update to the latest nvidia driver will do the trick.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I have the same card and still run it fine. Something must be corrupt somewhere.

Have you tried doing a fresh install of the latest drivers from nvidia?
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Though I'm not in tech support myself, I think I have heard of this error before.
Don't laugh, but all you need to do is press Esc when the message comes up and the game start.

If not try a ticket, but I'm fairly sure that will do the trick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]