Diablo® III

poor fury gen

i go through fury like it was bud lite cannot keep wotb up even with animosity,im lost maybe ditch the ef for dagger?
Reply Quote
View profile
What MP do you play on? If trash mobs aren't living long enough for your tornados to get some ticks off that will kill your fury generation.
Reply Quote
mp2 thats wht i thought but an elite pack which takes awhile still kills fury
Reply Quote
View profile
02/05/2013 10:30 PMPosted by bogden
mp2 thats wht i thought but an elite pack which takes awhile still kills fury

With 1.3m tdps you should consider doing mp3 or 4. I farm MP2 with a cheap mighty weapon MH at about 750-800k tdps and I still occasionally struggle to keep WOTB up. If at mp3/4 elite packs are taking a while get a cold SOJ.
Reply Quote
Maybe it's your timing when you press on the Sprint key? I had so much trouble managing fury too before I saw a video of how Wayneold does it.

Now I press on Sprint every 3 seconds (not an absolute rule but around that much time). If I press on Sprint faster than that, I would lose fury. Although now, I sometimes double or even triple tap Sprint every three seconds, when I need to dump fury, which is the opposite of your problem.
Edited by MasterPUA#6728 on 2/5/2013 11:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
mobs wont live long in mp4 with your gear....get a cold SoJ and let your sprint nados tick! dont recast sprint til it ends, you can multip tap it but dont just keep spamming it or you get no fury back.
Reply Quote
View profile
1.3m tdps v white mobs may still be too much for mp4.

230LOH is your total sustain? I dont know if mp4 will be possible. Even with bloodthirst, an RD mob with any elemental affix will probably give you trouble.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]