Diablo® III

Awesome DH game play - MP10 uber

I am not trying to boast here but I think I did some pride for the DH community.

Ghom & Rakanoth - 1 min 40 sec
SB & Zoltun Kulle - 1 miin 40 sec
SK & Maghda - the best part

http://youtu.be/4970jLMKEsg
Reply Quote
,,, waste if time watching this lol.

everyone and their mothers know DH are master resser's at ubers because of the fact we can move quick and vault and dodge at a high rate....

nothing special here
Reply Quote
any Uber solo video? doing Uber with CM wizard.... mehh..
Reply Quote
Nice one ~~ :) congratz
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 12:56 AMPosted by AbysSeraphim
Nice one ~~ :) congratz

Thanks for your encouragement. I know i m not pro like some other DH........ who think they r the best.
Reply Quote
Nice :-)
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 11:57 PMPosted by SabenarianX
any Uber solo video? doing Uber with CM wizard.... mehh..

That's what I was hoping for as well. The time is impressive, but basically it's just three high DPS guys hacking away at frozen objects that can (if at all) barely fight back.

I was hoping for some solo tips as I'm horribly stuck on Siege/Kulle solo uber MP9. The other fights are no problem (even at MP 10), but that Siege fight is very difficult.
Reply Quote
Sorry, I have never thought of doing solo uber. Ok I will try to improve my skill and defeat SB and Kulle.
Reply Quote
How come no spike traps? Seems to me like they are the highest dps skill we have, especially against frozen targets.
Reply Quote

I was hoping for some solo tips as I'm horribly stuck on Siege/Kulle solo uber MP9. The other fights are no problem (even at MP 10), but that Siege fight is very difficult.

What's causing you problems? And what build are you using?
Reply Quote

Only thing different than what's on my profile is Bola - Thunder instead of Hungering, Spike Trap - Echo, and Boar instead of Bat. Also run Perfectionist as a passive instead of Tactical Advantage.

I would say the main thing that is causing me problems is Kulle's bubbles. I'm using my 122K/20% freeze Templar as a meat shield; the problem is that there is a minimum distance from which he'll engage either Kulle or Siege. In other words, I have to play a little closer than desired (to get the Templar to freeze/attack) so I'm very susceptible to the bubbles. The boar is a little better as he'll engage the elites from a farther distance, but the Templar prefers to be my babysitter.

I actually had it beat once. Took down Kulle and was pecking away at Siege, but stupidly forgot to hit Gloom during one cycle and killed myself on the reflect. I'm fairly confident I can solo them at MP9, but I don't think I stand a chance at MP10 (Siege/Kulle fight only).
Reply Quote
Holy !@#$, good stuff!
Reply Quote

Only thing different than what's on my profile is Bola - Thunder instead of Hungering, Spike Trap - Echo, and Boar instead of Bat. Also run Perfectionist as a passive instead of Tactical Advantage.

I would say the main thing that is causing me problems is Kulle's bubbles. I'm using my 122K/20% freeze Templar as a meat shield; the problem is that there is a minimum distance from which he'll engage either Kulle or Siege. In other words, I have to play a little closer than desired (to get the Templar to freeze/attack) so I'm very susceptible to the bubbles. The boar is a little better as he'll engage the elites from a farther distance, but the Templar prefers to be my babysitter.

I actually had it beat once. Took down Kulle and was pecking away at Siege, but stupidly forgot to hit Gloom during one cycle and killed myself on the reflect. I'm fairly confident I can solo them at MP9, but I don't think I stand a chance at MP10 (Siege/Kulle fight only).

That's pretty much the same build I used. I only played MP10 for one afternoon and played until I beat it, so I don't have a ton of experience (I keep meaning to go back and do it again but I've been too lazy).

The key that finally got me to beat it was when I implemented the following rule: Never cast echoing blast without gloom on. What I eventually found out is that sometimes SB would get caught in one of my EBs and that, along with the random other damage I was taking, was enough to kill me.or throw me off my game enough that it was hard to recover from (because when you are at high life, you can keep DPS which with gloom means you keep healing. When you stop DPS and take emergency countermeasures to stay alive, you are doubly in a hole because you aren't DPSing for a while which means no gloom heal).

If I do it again, something else I would consider is maybe to just kill SB first. He's easy to hit and as long as you have gloom on you'll get a constant source of healing. The problem with ZK first is that if he randomly ports, your traps might not end up hitting. I don't know if that's actually any better... just something I've been meaning to try.

The other thing is if you have a decent enchanter is to do enchanter + maximus as you get an extra tank for free. It may or may not end up better than a tricked out templar.
Reply Quote
all talk and no videos?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]