Diablo® III

IAS/CC/CD T&T vs IAS/CC/AR T&T

so...all along I thought IAS/AR/CC/ was way to go to maximize my mitigation but I couldn't find a way to increase my dps significantly. Hence, after analyzing my gear, I said, how about go with IAS/CC/CD T&T and wow, I was impressed.

Yes, I lost 67AR so I came down to low 800 but still in 800AR range to run sns, but increased my CD by another 49%. T&T comes with innate high Armor which I love about it. and gave me another 16k dps.

so I know AR is important but with upcoming 1.07 RD nerf, wouldn't be better to go with ias/cc/cd T&T for high end gearing?

I think Chantalar uses ias/cc/cd so there's gotta be a reason? I think my multiplier went up by like 7-8x from 6-7x.
Reply Quote
Were you the one who bought out the 49% one I was waiting on to be relisted? :)
Reply Quote
CD is the bomb for SNS wizards. Gotta get it anywhere you can.
Reply Quote
CD is the largest source of damage for anything spec a wizard is running.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Carnac
Were you the one who bought out the 49% one I was waiting on to be relisted? :)

heh. It might have been overpriced but I had some gold laying around. I usually hate to wait until it gets relisted so I usually buy immediate even though it was at a premium price. but I can't let it disappear esp at 49% CD.
Reply Quote
Sigh. I was thinking on it but since nobody bought it in the first few hours, I figure to let it expire and relist. I told SteelPhantom about it too then I woke up and it was gone :P Part of the hesitation was the possibility of crafting better gloves in 1.07 but I figure I'll probably blow all the mats on the amulet...
Edited by Carnac#1372 on 2/7/2013 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Carnac
igh. I was thinking on it but since nobody bought it in the first few hours, I figure to let it expire and relist. I told SteelPhantom about it too then I woke up and it was gone :P Part of the hesitation was the possibility of crafting better gloves in 1.07 but I figure I'll probably blow all the mats on the amulet..

so we all said about hellfire ring. and how often we get what we want. live now and worry later. T&T in my opinion is the best glove due to it's high armor. There was one high armored Sage glove but I just love the fact that you get 4 primary stats with it. and having os makes it so versatile from vit to int.
Reply Quote
well u can always buy some tri rares and have way higher int or ar ontop of the trifecta.

dunno whats all the fuss about the tts, yes they are nice but i see much nicer rares.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 09:56 AMPosted by yodatoy
igh. I was thinking on it but since nobody bought it in the first few hours, I figure to let it expire and relist. I told SteelPhantom about it too then I woke up and it was gone :P Part of the hesitation was the possibility of crafting better gloves in 1.07 but I figure I'll probably blow all the mats on the amulet..

so we all said about hellfire ring. and how often we get what we want. live now and worry later. T&T in my opinion is the best glove due to it's high armor. There was one high armored Sage glove but I just love the fact that you get 4 primary stats with it. and having os makes it so versatile from vit to int.

sages are so undervalued.... u guys dont seem to apreciate that they can roll much higher int and vit.
Reply Quote
I tried for a T & T that had more CC and i lost the auction around 550m.

I ended up getting my current glove for 400m.

T & T is over priced because people want to swap it between classes.

armor on gloves is a wasted affix from my pov. Show me the situation where 250 armor beats 70 ar.
Edited by RulerEric#1854 on 2/7/2013 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yea like the 230 int 150 vit 8 ias sages on the auction house !
Edited by Ceforium#1793 on 2/7/2013 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

armor on gloves is a wasted affix from my pov. Show me the situation where 250 armor beats 70 ar.

this morning i lost the auction to some beautiful rares :(

115 int
9 ias
48 cd
10 cc
40 fire res
xxx armour total was like 540.
Reply Quote

@Rullereric - you killed over 100K elites???!?!?!? that's a crazy number.
Anyway, sure 70AR will not beat 250armor but it's all relative depending on your total stat. by obtaining Ias/cc/cd T&T, I was able to raise my dps significantly without going below total 800AR and below 5000armor. If I was then it would have been a different story.

@carnac, yeah..it was the one that I'm wearing or picking up 9ias/10cc/31CD T&T. I stared at it for a while but I was getting 3000K more dps with 49CD even though it had 8.5cc. I figured I can afford to lose 1cc from my previous one.
Reply Quote
i saw godly T&T for 750m the other day but same price got new MH ring and AR WH...
Reply Quote
I don't think that 750M T&T was Godly. I think you saw 9ias/10cc/31CD. little too low on CD although it was certainly tempting.
Reply Quote
View profile
Taskers would have been good to get for the armor but instead I had to 'settle' on my gloves which cost me 230m. Maybe some day...sigh.
Reply Quote
I went for a high int version of my T&T. Dps wise it's comparable with a 35CD one, anything above 35CD would gain me extra dps. Mine has 237 int on it (without the int on socket), so it add's some all res as well. So maybe this is another option to consider.
Reply Quote
Do you RMAHgold for a new piece of gear each 100 elite kills?

;-D

/halfseriousquestion
Reply Quote
managed to get my current gloves for 700k :P. Underpriced. Now looking for an upgrade, but i hate to loose the 75 AR on it. :|
Reply Quote
I went for a high int version of my T&T. Dps wise it's comparable with a 35CD one, anything above 35CD would gain me extra dps. Mine has 237 int on it (without the int on socket), so it add's some all res as well. So maybe this is another option to consider.

Gogo Int Tnts!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]