Diablo® III

AH item bid no comfirmation on win or loose

Made a bid on an ending auction. and havent recieved confirmation if i lost or won the item its not longer in my auctions section or in the completed tab i havent recieved the gold or item. please help or confirm either for me!

item was a sun keeper the bid was for 8million gold
Edited by dnice1984#1453 on 2/7/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
same thing for me. Took my gold, and no item nor gold, and the auction is over. It shows nothing in my completed auctions log.
Reply Quote
Same deal here for an Inna Radiance for $12mil. A little concerning that there is no transaction of it in the Completed section the item has not come through and the gold is not refunded. I do not know if I won or not.... Battlenet please look in to your AH and rectify these issues.....
Reply Quote
bump still no item or gold and maintenance is over please help
Reply Quote
Was going to create another post but might as well bump this one and include my issue.

I bidded yesterday on a item 45M if i recal and it had 7H left. Checked later and lost my gold and they're is nothing in my completed tab. Hope this get fixed since more and more player are experiencing this issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]