Diablo® III

beyond ridiculous tonight

ok, so is it just me or is 2 out if every 3 mobs tonight a yellow RD??? did some higher MP runs, as well as some TR'ing in MP0, and same in both. not exaggerating. 2 out of 3. for about 8 x act 3 runs.
Reply Quote
I have run across those runs too where almost all have RD then there are spurts of no RD for a few runs. ....I miss invulnerable minions...
Reply Quote
I've had those nights too where 3 or 4 out of my first 5 packs are some kind of RD packs. It can be frustrating. That's when I switch up builds, drop MP levels and just farm for kicks.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 07:27 AMPosted by Nameless
I've had those nights too where 3 or 4 out of my first 5 packs are some kind of RD packs. It can be frustrating. That's when I switch up builds, drop MP levels and just farm for kicks.

+1 haha wrecking monsters is the best form of stress relief! ...well second best.
Reply Quote
Just run around for 2-3 secs and your HP is back to full!
Reply Quote
Dear Mojo,

Would you be somewhat interested in this ammy?

60 str
216 Dex
76 AR - yes its all
CD 91
CC 6.5
LIFE REGEN 509
Reply Quote
I have a special trick for making sure you get RD packs. Just ask Lestat.
Reply Quote
Same experience here. Also noticed that key drop rate was horrible. One mp7, three 8, and one 9 runs yielded 1 key total.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 06:35 AMPosted by MrMojoRisin
ok, so is it just me or is 2 out if every 3 mobs tonight a yellow RD??? did some higher MP runs, as well as some TR'ing in MP0, and same in both. not exaggerating. 2 out of 3. for about 8 x act 3 runs.

Hey, so a long long time ago, I think I recall you posting about RD, and how it didn't affect you because of your high LPS gear -- that you hardly felt any of it because you were healing almost instantly. Of course, I think your DPS levels are lower than now but I've always been curious. How has RD affected you with your high LPS gear?
Reply Quote
I just had a blat before work today.. 9/12 packs were RD.

..and some of the mobs were so close to each other it was a double pull. GG
Reply Quote
Same here. Unbelievable. Every key run on Act3 I have gotten double packs of reflect minons and its always some affix they can spam the crap out of. Really aggravating. That and Ive done 10 MP8 runs and no key...I run MP9 on Acts 1 and 2 and get a key just about everytime. Does one MP level really make that much of a difference?
Reply Quote
Every pack was either rd or arcane. Worst case was keep 1 a pack of rd+shield+arcane+fast as and it chase me passed the wall of fire. So he is imbune with +5 affix. I had to surrendered with a 50k repair bill
Reply Quote
Dear Mojo,

60 str
216 Dex
76 AR - yes its all
CD 91
CC 6.5
LIFE REGEN 509

sorry Shade, only just saw this. only a dual-fecta sorry. i need attack speed more than anything, sorry...
Reply Quote
Dear Mojo,

60 str
216 Dex
76 AR - yes its all
CD 91
CC 6.5
LIFE REGEN 509

sorry Shade, only just saw this. only a dual-fecta sorry. i need attack speed more than anything, sorry...

Too bad! it went on AH for 155M sometime ago! Thought it would be a DPS increase for you, since it is hard to find upgrades as you have such "stringent" requirements!

http://imgur.com/TqjPMee
Edited by Shade#6905 on 2/2/2013 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Nameless

Hey, so a long long time ago, I think I recall you posting about RD, and how it didn't affect you because of your high LPS gear -- that you hardly felt any of it because you were healing almost instantly. Of course, I think your DPS levels are lower than now but I've always been curious. How has RD affected you with your high LPS gear?

getting to hurt a bit now that my DPS is starting to come up. not killing me outright, but hurting more than other affixes when combined with molten/electric, or too many lasers in a tight space or something. yeah, i can now agree with others that RD is one of the pain in the butt affixes. give me Frozen or Plagued any day!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]