Diablo® III

Burning Axe & Skorn Monks Plz

Hello Monks.

Just wondering if I could take a look at profiles for either

1) Monks that sport a Burning Axe of Sankis. My monk is currently setup this way. Curious if you take advantage of bonus fire damage (mine does not, though I have contemplated MOE/Fire storm and the Fire Ally).

2) Specifically, any Skorn monks that do not have LoH or LS on their Skorn? I have been curious about getting a Skorn monk (had one in SC before I sold my assets there, so I like and am familiar with the style) without LoH or LS on the weapons, since these ones are way cheaper. I am guessing this cost shifts to the jewelry, so you'd get sustain there. Before Superform chimes in, I am aware that life regen/second on armor is also an option (my current ammy has decent stats and regens 500 by itself).

Thanks.
Reply Quote
I think that the axe used to buff the fire walkers fire ability too, i know it made a difference on my old monk but this was a few patches ago

It does buff fire abilities, like exploding palm and fire storm/fire ally

Problem is that the axe generally sucks, so its difficult to use it over a better weapon and a more cookie cutter build
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]