Diablo® III

Error: Link Battle.net Account to PayPal

I've just purchased and play Diablo III at 2 Feb 2013. I have activate the SMS protector & authenticator (enable).

Today I try to sell something at auction house with USD and in the option I choose PayPal. After that IE browser pop up, I'm linking payment with PayPal method. After I sign in with my PayPal Account, there is statement/ agreement which showing that my billing address will be provided to Blizzard by PayPal. Then I agreed with the terms & conditions.

Finally, the screen goes back to my Battle.net account page and display error message:
"An Error occurred while linking yout PayPal account.
Your PayPal account could not be linked at this time. This may be due to a system error, or because you've already linked a PayPal account to this Battle.net account."

Please response with solutions ASAP. Thank you.
Reply Quote
I had the same problem also, several times contact Blizzard CS Support, also PayPal. After one month still no solution from Blizzard Team - D3 GM & CS.

Previously i had add SMS protection and Authenticator, when i try about 20 times for the linking, but the result was still pop up error message like yours. Due to no solution, then i just remove the authenticator and just play without those feature.

Im hoping that they can act more professional, since they already create this feature, but still no good solution for us as a D3 game fans.

Kindly someone that had same issue also response to this Topic, Thanks
Reply Quote
I can not link my Paypal account as payment method, could u pls give solution? tks
Reply Quote
Hello Blizzard? Please provide a solution for this problem. Thank you.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Ferenir,

We won't be able to do anything for you in here I'm afraid. Any issues involving your account and financial information has to be done either via a support ticket or by calling in and speaking to a Billing representative.

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos,

Thanks for the reply. I have submitted a ticket but there's no reply yet:

Ticket : SEA70251
Subject : Diablo 3 - I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase.
Updated : 2/5/2013 11:35 AM

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos,

Im being throw by D3 support into forum D3 again, are you guys the development team? Please kindly assist me with my issue, Thank You for responding

Below is the latest response from Customer Support:
"Hi there,

I have reviewed the previous ticket responses, and unfortunately we do not have a way to directly resolve this issue through Customer Support. If there is a bug or issue adding this profile still, I would advise reporting this issue through our Diablo 3 forums so that the development team can look into fixing this issue.

Thanks again!
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support"
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
The Forum Support Agents on this forum are NOT developers so no, they can't help you. What the ticket indicated was that you can report the issue on the Bug Report forum where the QA folks and developers can read it. Those are the people in charge of making game changes. Now, that said, that does not mean the change/fix will be made quickly :/

In this case - it appears to be website related so Website Bug Report forum may be best. The Web team reads that one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]