Diablo® III

Infernal Machine(s) & Hellfire Ring

So maybe I'm still a bit a of a newbie, I've only had D3 since Christmas, but I was finally able to gather 4 Infernal Machines. I completely wasted one on MP5 solo with zero chance of killing the ubers. I can reasonably farm acts I&II on mp6, and III&IV on mp5 if careful but I don't want the other three machines I have painstakingly collected to go to waste. So the question is: is there a "safe" MP that will at the very least guarantee one ingredient drops from the 3 remaining machines? Can I open all 3 at once so I have every realm? And finally, anyone who can kick some uber @$$ who might be willing to give me a hand (and better odds)? Thanks guys & gals.

-Probably not the right thread but oh well.
Reply Quote
Hey.
As you know, the drop rate of the organs is 10% per MP level. So MP5 gives a 50% chance and MP10 gives a 100% chance.

Unless you're running MP10, there's no GUARANTEE of getting organs.

There are 2 ways to do ubers efficiently.
1. Get someone to carry you. You provide the machines (and in some cases a fee), open the portals on MP10 and he does the heavy lifting. Guaranteed ring.

2. Find a group of similarly geared players, and run an appropriate MP level. Assuming there are 3 of you, and each pays 1 machine on say MP5. That means you have a 50% chance of getting a organs from 3 portals, at the cost of 1 machine. Over time this works out to 1.5organs/machine. (which is better than the 1organ/machine, you'd get by being carried).
If you can move a few MP levels, the equation moves more in your favour.

Lastly, if you need a hand, I'd be happy to help... Unfortunately I'm at work now, but ill be online in a few hours and then will be putting in a big session :D
Reply Quote
Add me if you want. Always looking for others to do ubers with. SpizyDryRub#1750
Reply Quote
I heard that the portal opens randomly once you clicked the infernal machine. Is it true?
Reply Quote
First off, go Buckeyes

Also, the three portals open at random and each portal must be cleared before another can be opened. So it's one at a time and random to which one open although each uber set drops the same organ each time.

I'll do some ubers with you tonight, i have some machines to use up and I'll give you so good tips to get you past mp5, you seem to be geared well enough.
Reply Quote
I just realized your all resist is pretty low, that may be what's keeping you back. Add anyway if you'd like, Rhaegar#1479
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]