Diablo® III

Has anyone hit 200K with legacy nata...

View profile
I got myself a new ring and helm adding 6% critical hit chance, but dex is still the same. The boots are unbelievably expansive. only saw 3 with 150 dex. Getting more damage is nice, but losing pickup yard make game play much slower, have to walk over and pickup stuff...
Reply Quote
203K with some rare pants. Haven't checked my DPS with my Inna's pants.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:22 AMPosted by KirusAlufras
nd helm adding 6% critical hit chance,

you sure you bought a legacy piece?
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:22 AMPosted by KirusAlufras
I got myself a new ring and helm adding 6% critical hit chance, but dex is still the same. The boots are unbelievably expansive. only saw 3 with 150 dex. Getting more damage is nice, but losing pickup yard make game play much slower, have to walk over and pickup stuff...

Well, your ring is worth much more than the rest of your DH gear combined. Not sure how you can afford a crit/vit ring but still find boots to be expensive.
Edited by TianZi#1634 on 2/8/2013 1:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
02/08/2013 12:58 AMPosted by TianZi

Well, your ring is worth much more than the rest of your DH gear combined. Not sure how you can afford a crit/vit ring but still find boots to be expensive.

the boots that are on ah with 150 dex cost 1.2 billion that's way
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:50 AMPosted by KirusAlufras

Rings like yours is like 1b+ range, the boots are like 400-500m range. Seriously don't see the issue.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:50 AMPosted by KirusAlufras

...but your ring is that much so why is 1 bill for boots too much but not too much for your ring. The thing is if you spent the money on 150 dex boots instead of that ring your DPS gains actually would have been higher.

Why don't you want to upgrade the weapon? If you took the money you spent on upgrading the helm/ring and instead spent it on a GG bow you would have been much much closer to your goal of 200k DPS.
Reply Quote
Me !! Nats legacy rules :)
Reply Quote
View profile
omg dude your gear is mostly crap.

get a better manticore with 2 sockets and stack more Crit and you will walk past 150k

im sitting at 140k dps unbuffed with my legacy nats and my ring and boots suck! plus i have a terrible manticore and need a better one
Reply Quote
yes, not going to be cheap though
Reply Quote
View profile
I found most of my gear you see on my char, everything else other than the nata set and DML are picked-up. You can give me item if you think my stuff need to be upgrade as I'm poor now.

Guys. I bought my ring for 440m and the helm for 63m. I don't have a billion on my account. And I won't spend that much for 1 piece of gear anyways.
If I remember correctly
helm is 16m (old)
cloak is 69m
boots is 22m
ring is 40m (old)
so total comes out to be 147+63+440 = 650m on my nata set.
Reply Quote
i PVP with only 150k dps... stack EHP, it's way more important. As far as those tank barb goes, just run lol.
Reply Quote
If i had a good weap, I'd easily be up there. My weapon kinda sucks though =P That said, with my 180kish unbuffed, i've more than enough dps and surviveability to do any MP i want, although above mp6 or so it's slow enough that i dont usually bother. I did solo mp10 ubers and whatnot just to show i could, and then decided it's more hastle than it's worth =D
Edited by Tharkis#1187 on 2/8/2013 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 08:45 AMPosted by KirusAlufras
I bought my ring for 440m and the helm for 63m.

Well, I think you should consider flipping that ring for 1b+ and getting a better weapon with the gold. Whoever sold it for 440m clearly doesn't know what they're doing.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 05:30 PMPosted by shoebox
Aujo, not sure if you are angry at me but "i stand corrected" means I admit I was wrong. You can always just create a new post stating I killed inferno before nerf. If that wasn't hate towards me then I salute you on your accomplishment.

my bad... didnt see the corrected... mistook it for correct.... the ed makes a huge difference and i didnt see it ;p
Reply Quote
to OP : i've got my boots pretty cheap, around 24 mil i think it was. maybe you just have to keep looking
Reply Quote
OMG Kirus dude your build is all over the place.

First of all I"m shocked about your Mark (440M WOW). Like TianZi said before, you could flip that for over 1B, you got one of the best Marks on the market atm and for 440M I just don't know how BUT in my HONEST opinion, as I hate to see people getting ripped off, if I was you I'd keep this ring. It's a legacy high end item that will only increase in value as you won't see any more of these coming. (my 2 cents about the ring).

The "problem" is the rest of your gear and skills/affix choices are all over the place.

You have a nice crit chance. Get rid of sharpshooter NOW and use nightstalker.

Your gloves.. again, strafe build w high crit, sell these gloves and buy a pair with CC+CD(30+) instead. You don't need that attack speed for strafe.

Your hellfire is not helping a bit towards your DPS either. Craft one with DEX. (You need more)

Try to get an amulet with 100+ DEX as well. Even if it means you'll have to bring the 80CD down to 50ish. (You'll make up for it with your new gloves)

And of course, you know this, 2 socket manticore.

Now take your time to make this changes. If you don't have the gold right now, do a search to see the avg price for the items you want. Try to sell the ones to be replaced first and then buy the upgrade bit by bit. Doesn't happen overnight.

If you really decide to sell your ring let me know, I might have a deal for you.

Back on topic, 204K DPS unbuffed with my legacy set. (Not currently on my profile)
Reply Quote
You are advising him to use nightstalker with legacy nats? really?
amulet with 100+ dex? lol
Reply Quote
You are advising him to use nightstalker with legacy nats? really?
amulet with 100+ dex? lol

Well Mr. Smart, why don't you give the guy some constructive feedback instead of trying to be a troll which you fail at?

The guy is not paragon 100 unlike you and he is trying to strafe farm by the looks of it so yes, Nightstalker with legacy nats to keep disc full at all times.

Also the 100+ dex on amulet is again a suggestion because the guy has to stack more dex, he doesn't have enough. The fact that you do and chose a different amulet based on your needs does not mean it doesn't work for him. The guy made a thread asking for help to make his toon a bit better and this is what I'm trying to do.

I guess you are too busy thinking of how cool you are to realize that this thread is not about you.
Reply Quote
I know your pain as I just broke this same barrier a couple days ago and yes it was only going to happen by upgrading my weapon.
Edited by LOLRagezzz#1746 on 2/8/2013 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]