Diablo® III

Has anyone hit 200K with legacy nata...

You are advising him to use nightstalker with legacy nats? really?
amulet with 100+ dex? lol

Well Mr. Smart, why don't you give the guy some constructive feedback instead of trying to be a troll which you fail at?

umad? lol
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm not going to flip the ring because its not coming back, if I do :)

I'm waiting for the 1.07 to be live before I spend more gold on gear. And I dual-wield so I'm not going to get a better manticore, the one I'm hold is off the ground. But I would hope to get a better calamity. Check the dps on PTR I gain about 20k if I switch to a near 1300 calamity. My calamity is 1100.

The base line is more dex, I need to try and get at least 2500 with my leg set, getting 700 is not too easy tho. +100 gloves, bracers, and shoulder and +250 amulet and +200 hellfire is the best way to go I think.

I switched a few gears as suggested but still low with dex

I forgot to ask

Is it possible to get 200k without maticore? everyone see to have 1 with 2 socket.
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 2/9/2013 12:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Guys, I'm in worse shape than the OP. Please tell me what my next cost-effective upgrades should be. Trying to hit 100k dps while maintaining 400 ar, 4k armor, 40k life. Thanks!
Strafe build with pvp in mind.
Reply Quote
View profile
Guys, I'm in worse shape than the OP. Please tell me what my next cost-effective upgrades should be. Trying to hit 100k dps while maintaining 400 ar, 4k armor, 40k life. Thanks!
Strafe build with pvp in mind.

ah, you manti damage is low, need 1 with +% damage, faster quiver if you can and like me dex on shoes. critical hit damage or attack speed on ring > +min/max. And if you have the gold get a new amulet and upgrade your gems. flawless star in armor, and radiant in weapon.
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 2/9/2013 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
manti, quiver, dex boots
Reply Quote
@KirusAlufras Yes it is possible to get 200k with legacy even without a Manticore with only Archery. Getting to level 100 will give you another 174 dex so that should help. Dex on boots and double dex or cc on the Gaze should help you along your way. Even the best legacy sets are dps handicaps so you need to concentrate your budget on the other pieces.
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks!
Reply Quote
@KirusAlufras Yep, you don't need a manti to hit 200k dps. I use a rare xbow (paid 180m about 3-4 months ago), but tbh am saving up for a manti that will be a true upgrade (this won't happen till I raise enough for like 1250+ dps 2 socket dex, as the ehp loss offsets the damage gains on anything less). A good calamity or even super high end windforce can get you over 200k as well.

Are you planning on keeping leg nats? Not on your profile atm. Really what you need to do is get the B+ item in every slot, instead of shooting for gg. Get some 80 dex nats boots, get a similar ammy with some dex on it, etc (just save up 50m at a time and plug items into a dps calc to find the most efficient upgrades). A great example of this would be your vile ward. If you shop around you should be able to get one with 240-250 dex and similar life (look at both vit and life %) for a solid dps increase @ only like 60m.
Reply Quote
i had 190k unbuffed dps with legacy nats as well as a good bit of hp and AR, switched to new nats and now I feel like an idiot for ever playing with that legacy garbage. my fastest alk runs were with new nats. if you got the crit chance you wont notice the difference
Reply Quote
View profile
02/09/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Demopolos
Are you planning on keeping leg nats? Not on your profile atm. Really what you need to do is get the B+ item in every slot, instead of shooting for gg. Get some 80 dex nats boots, get a similar ammy with some dex on it, etc (just save up 50m at a time and plug items into a dps calc to find the most efficient upgrades). A great example of this would be your vile ward. If you shop around you should be able to get one with 240-250 dex and similar life (look at both vit and life %) for a solid dps increase @ only like 60m.

my gaze has no socket on it so I switch to the new set for farming exp, experience gap is getting huge without a socket helm. I did play with the numbers on a spreadsheet, +100% chd on manti is 13% dps gain, if I upgrade by calamity to 1200+ I gain 5.6% dps. If I add +150 dex I gain 6% dps. So if I can get to 3000 dex, without changing weapon I have 206k dps.

I'm at 1750 dex right now. 2030 if I dual weild. I can easily add 500 dex by using up a good amount of gold. And I think I can get there with dual-wield and not have to use bow+quiver.
Reply Quote
View profile
haha...ha..

I finishing upgrading my nata set (on profile) and got a helm with socket so I can use ruby for the exp. Now, officially poor compare to where I stand in the beginning (2-3days ago?). Ended up changing the whole set and spend almost all my gold... 37m left in stash. My over 1000 hours of game play.

Can't upgrade the other stuff until something on ah goes. Or start an auction selling my old nata sets in stash, got 2 4pc nata shadow sets.
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 2/9/2013 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
thats some drastic changes. Congrats on the upgrades :)

Guess you next relatively budgeted upgrades could be the gloves / bracers / shoulders.
Reply Quote
just have a trashy leg nats set. only thing u really need is a socket in the helm if you want to level up for a ruby.

upgrade all other slots before thinking of getting better leg nat pieces.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
im prety close with 186k, 224k with steady aim my gear is prob worth around 4 bill

currently at just over 3k dex

btw i got 165 dex boots for 500mill a long time ago :P
Edited by Acurn#1256 on 2/10/2013 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]