Diablo® III

I can't Die!!!!

Base crit all that other stuff is better than that sword!
Edited by LSUForever11#1395 on 2/8/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
That is a pretty insane sword. Question, why do you prefer a sword over a say a high DPS axe or mace. I actually have a decent sword. I have 1055dps sword, with Prim stat, 60 CD, socket and L/S. However, it lowers my DPS(even with the weapons master passive). My Echoing fury is faster, deals more damage. So not sure whats the fuss all about with a Sword.

Lets Hear it Nikeboy/Crypter.

For a S&B who tends to have higher CC and lower CD due to shield and where paper dps is a good approximation for true dps (unlike WW), a sword is better than an equivalent dps axe/mace when your CC is about 40-45% or so before Weapon Master is applied.

So take me for example. I have high Crit chance. Not sure what is considered low CD for a sword and board, but lets assume Im low now because of weilding a shield. My Echoing fury is still giving me higher Paper DPS than my Sword. Again, my sword is 1055 with Main stat(58), crit damage 60, socket and L/S. Maybe I should go sword with L/S and throw my witching hour back on.

But none the less my mace is giving me more DPS and its faster.
Reply Quote

For a S&B who tends to have higher CC and lower CD due to shield and where paper dps is a good approximation for true dps (unlike WW), a sword is better than an equivalent dps axe/mace when your CC is about 40-45% or so before Weapon Master is applied.

So take me for example. I have high Crit chance. Not sure what is considered low CD for a sword and board, but lets assume Im low now because of weilding a shield. My Echoing fury is still giving me higher Paper DPS than my Sword. Again, my sword is 1055 with Main stat(58), crit damage 60, socket and L/S. Maybe I should go sword with L/S and throw my witching hour back on.

But none the less my mace is giving me more DPS and its faster.

Yea that sword is not so good. Get a sword with equivalent stats/dps as your ef and your dps would be higher.
Edited by Crypter#1856 on 2/8/2013 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, you're comparing a 1204 dps mace with 155 str to a 1055 dps sword with 58 str and 60 CD. Weapons aren't equivalent. If you found a 1204 dps sword with 155 str, the sword should provide more dps after weapon master.
Reply Quote
just noticed something. My storm shield is reflecting 25% block chance. However, its 34%. What the hell is wrong with blizz and their forum sites.
Reply Quote
The SS +block% broke on the site when all of the set item bonus issues appeared.
Reply Quote
so how well does this work on ubers vs a ww barb with duel wield?
Reply Quote
also does the rend blood lust work for other attacks also or does the life steal its give you back only from this skill?
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 04:08 PMPosted by SaintCoultz
also does the rend blood lust work for other attacks also or does the life steal its give you back only from this skill?

As far as I believe, Bloodlust only heals u based off your Rend hits. However, lifesteal on other equipment will heal u based on other skills.
Reply Quote
ILL DESTROY YOU YOU TINY BALLER.
Reply Quote
oh !@#$ it shows me diablo profile. dang it
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Aegon
oh !@#$ it shows me diablo profile. dang it

Don't worry it only shows for last post. I will take over that spot.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Aegon

I LOVE YOU!
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 06:14 PMPosted by BALLER

I LOVE YOU!

LOL =D
Reply Quote
I remember my first time putting a shield on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]