Diablo® III

Last time I played this game was June 7th..

So Ive decided that I would like to come back to D3. As the title states I haven't played since June 7th can anyone give me a quick summary on whats new now? I also would like to start a new HC toon so if anyone is down to play just drop me a line ingame.
Reply Quote
There are patch notes available - a lot has gone on.

My advice, fire up the game and learn through trial and error.

Here's a few things:
- inferno is nerfed
- paragon levels
- legendaries buffed
- monster power (increase difficulty of monsters for increased xp/mf/gf) (read patch notes for this)
- a few class buffs, more incoming
- hellfire ring (read patch notes)
Reply Quote
Ya Im rerolling a Barb on HC mode. I hear the community is better on this side of the fence, I quit back in june because I didn't like the idea of RMAH. One quick question, is the economy better on the HC side?
Reply Quote
The only functioning econonmy is on the HC side. So its better by default
Reply Quote
HC has a great economy imo. and no RMAH.
Reply Quote
difficulty has been nurfed

the game is much more hc friendly now
Reply Quote
stay on your break and stand by on tuesday.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 05:58 AMPosted by SkyLiT
Ya Im rerolling a Barb on HC mode. I hear the community is better on this side of the fence, I quit back in june because I didn't like the idea of RMAH. One quick question, is the economy better on the HC side?

This "community" is no longer the same as when you left back in June. People on this forum are decent. But public games could be a hit and miss. Just watch out for PK'ers. Search for PK'er list or vote kick pk. Make sure you don't fall for those tricks. Avoid playing with known scammers or pk'ers.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
02/08/2013 05:22 AMPosted by SkyLiT
I also would like to start a new HC toon so if anyone is down to play just drop me a line ingame.

So proud. Viva la Hardcore army!
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Araxom
I also would like to start a new HC toon so if anyone is down to play just drop me a line ingame.

So proud. Viva la Hardcore army!

Nice to see an HC ally in blue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]