Diablo® III

Diablo Crashing on start

90 Pandaren Monk
"The Application Ecountered an Unexpected Error"

Report ID : 7CF0FDD6-8DE5-4F8F-9A6B-44D2E719A18F

This has started happening probably half of the time that I try to run the game, the only way to get it not to crash is by shutting off the machine, and restarting everything, and even that doesn't work all the time. I just got the message above, this was after having run the game earlier in the , closing it for an hour, then trying to restart the application.

The crash happens at load-up, the launcher starts, amd it crashed before I even get to put in my user info.

My computer was booted fresh this morning, it is a new Windows 7 machine that runs everything sle without any issue. I have deleted and re-downloaded the game, and still the same issue.

Help please !
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Quantumleap,

The crash info is inconclusive unfortunately, it's a generic crash for the most part.

I do see a couple of possible issues though.

DBG-MODULE<00440000 00149000 "icuin49.dll"

might be a problem with our Agent.

Try the steps in the following article: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-battlenet-tools-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS

DBG-MODULE<006F0000 0001f000 "RTSSHooks.dll"

usually assocated with either MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision
Try uninstall them if they're in use.

DBG-MODULE<67B90000 00023000 "mumble_ol.dll" "mumble_ol.pdb

overlay component for Mumble. Our games aren't particularly fond of overlays so try uninstalling this as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bingo !

I run both evga precision and Mumble. Precision I really need because it controls the fans for the video card, I don't see how uninstalling that would be an option. However, Mumble, when I turned it off, Diablo started up fine. So, after Diablo was running, I paged out and re-started Mumble, and both ran together. Strange that I can only start Mumble after Diablo is running.

Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
Try the steps in the following article: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-battlenet-tools-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS

i trying dat step but stil come out there encounter error =.=.....

help !!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]