Diablo® III

Auction House Items Missing

After the maintenance today (2/7/2013) if my auctions expired or if I bought Items and they didn't go to the completed tab so I can send them to my stash, i need to wait 5-10 days for those transactions to process?
Reply Quote
I'm not sure, I just came on here to investigate as to whether or not anyone else has had an item vanish from the AH. I had one disappear completely from the records just now. Is that what happened to yours?
Reply Quote
I had multiple items, one being 120mil quiver. :( Hoping things get back to normal soon.
Reply Quote
I think it would be best to wait it out until the 10th day. Otherwise, support would just say "it hasn't been 10 days yet, please wait until that day". I too have an ammy that didn't go back to my completed tab. That ammy was relatively valuable. Funny thing is, all the other crap that I posted together with that ammy kept coming back like a f***king salesman. I was able to re-post those crap twice now but blizz has decided to make that ammy scarce in my completed tab still.
Reply Quote
Same here. I lost several items after the last AH maintenance ( legendary items: Stormshield, Mojo).
I tried to get help from Blizzard Support page but it was useless as they came out with crap excuses such as "We are unable to accept requests for this type of issue.".

What the hell is happening to Blizzard? This is really very frustrating.. I want my items back Blizzard~! >:(

And for God sake, please have a better support system. For game developer who sold over 50 million copies, your support system is really crappy!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]