Diablo® III

Disconnects now 80%-90% of games I start

I really enjoy D3, but it is now unplayable. I came back to the game in December and put in most of my play time since then. No DCs at all when I started, but it has gotten progressively worse to the point where I can no longer enjoy the game.

I updated all of my drivers, I have tried complete modem resets, I have even called my ISP and talked to them about it.

I know Blizz has said it is a client problem, but that is ridiculous.

I NEVER disconnect from my ISP
I NEVER disconnect from netflix
I NEVER disconnect from XBL
I NEVER disconnect from PSN
I NEVER disconnect from STEAM

I ONLY disconnect from Diablo 3. This is NOT an issue on my end.

Regrettably, I am going to have to stop playing until Blizz acknowledges and fixes this issue. There are other loot games I can be playing that do not disconnect me constantly like this.

Regards
Reply Quote
I'm going to try the spotflux thing that was mentioned somewhere...crossing my fingers.
Reply Quote
It's happening to me too. It just started happening today, and it's completely random. Sometimes I'll get a full run in, other times I'll get disconnected after a couple minutes.
Edited by MimSiE#1669 on 2/9/2013 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Whelp, spotflux is a bust. First game attempt, disconnect. I guess I'm done with D3 until this is fixed.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem..
And the help and information Blizzard is sending out isnt helping,

Seems like there is´nt anyone out here that have the solution??
or are u just holdning on it :P ??
Reply Quote
Same here, currently DC'd just now, checked the server status and all are up.
Reply Quote
I've been having this problem all evening as well. Haven't been able to get anything accomplished.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]