Diablo® III

What's the Best item drop you've had?

What is the best drop you've had so far that you've kept/used and/or also sold? Do you use MF? What MP level did you find your stuff?

So far, I've had a few good drops, but probably the best one I've had drop that I kept is my current amulet and a 1200+ dps black Sword with LS/Crit/Str/Vit on it in my trunk. I was S&B with it but its not enough dmg for me. I like my found Skorn better.

Best item I have found/sold was an SOJ tempest Rush ring with low spirit regen I sold for 25 mil and the slotted calamity I found last week that went for 200mil.

I have max MF gear and found most of my stuff on MP5

How about you?
Reply Quote
My best drop to date is my offhand wep "Slice Slayer"...I'll never sell it.
Reply Quote
The shoulders I am wearing, only addition MF I have is on those same shoulders. I farm MP3 to whatever MP I feel like at the time.
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 2/8/2013 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
My EF
Reply Quote
my ammy, although the most exciting was my crit lacunis as I'd been eyeing them dreamily on the ah and the very next game they dropped. (This is a while back when they were 100+ million)
Reply Quote
I got an int/vit Vile Ward that sold for 45m. Best item other than that was 15m.
Reply Quote
The best items I've found have all been in a similar price range, thankfully there have been a fair few of them.

Notables:
- Mid-Tier dmg Skorn with perfect LS and decent CD
- High dmg BK Warriors Blood with high CD and socket
- EF w/ 1030 DPS 11IAS/str/socket
- high dex/vit double socket gold diggers
- Unity w/ big avg dmg and dex

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. I've never really 'won' the lottery but I've done ok for myself.
Edited by Punxx#1191 on 2/8/2013 12:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Awesome stuff guys! Love that socketed EF, Speedy Super Crit Dagger and the Amulets! Woot!
Reply Quote
my offhand i guess, really wish that it was str instead of dex, but it's still one hell of offhand for me, reached 3.34 APS on offhand with my setup. And sold a handful of items on RMAH for $50+, highest an OS 1200+ dps calamity for $100 few months back, now I don't think it would worth that much. items were found in various mp levels, the calamity was from a spider in act 3 mp3, the offhand and a gg chantodo's will from mp10 ubers
Reply Quote
my best one i sold was in 1.03 in rmah.

a bow

116dex
117 strength
94cd
socket

for $$250$$
Reply Quote
Best so far was 150mil for hands

64str 62 vita
42 frost res
7%attack speed
47crit damage
10 crit chance
200ish armor mod.

Besides that was a decent ik belt that i let someone else have. Propably around 5 mil belt.
Reply Quote
Well, best was a crossbow I found back in June or July. I sold it for over 750m.
Reply Quote
best item found: 1100 DPS Echoing Fury, 162 dex, socket, and 2.8 L/S. Sold for 500 mil
Reply Quote
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/pthuener/ScreenShot2012-11-23at82812PM.png

sold for 762m

also found near perfect chantodo's force:

33-425 damage
198 intel
15 max arcane
9% ias
9.5% crit chance

sold for 225m
Reply Quote
Best I've found are my pants and shoulders. Also Found my IK chest, helm, and boots (which i'm not wearing)

Pants:
156 STR
262 Vit
51 AR
2 sockets
+health globe

Shoulders:
209 STR
144 VIT
47 Fire Resist
61 AR
Reply Quote
My litany that my barb is wearing Also found my chest, belt, both weapons (not that the offhand is very good), and the lacunis. All found within the last 3 weeks.
Reply Quote
Lacunis with 150 str and 5% CC which I sold for 350M. I also got some pretty sick str/vit 6CC lacunis which I also sold, both in A1 MP10. Both were huge DPS upgrades for me, but I had to cling on to my lowly 20M AR/3CC ones as I'm already starving for AR slots. Kind of sucks to have to sell upgrades just because they don't properly fit your gearing strategy.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 2/8/2013 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
The best i have had was

skorn w/ 1396 dps
330+str
320+vit
200% base crit
open socket

no ls.. but this was when skorns just got updated so it sold pretty damn good back then..
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:00 PMPosted by vagabondriot
My litany that my barb is wearing

O_O

I'd kill for one of those to drop for me...
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 2/8/2013 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/pthuener/ScreenShot2012-11-23at82812PM.png

sold for 762m

also found near perfect chantodo's force:

33-425 damage
198 intel
15 max arcane
9% ias
9.5% crit chance

sold for 225m

Wow! Nice ring!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]