Diablo® III

What's the Best item drop you've had?

My boots, belt, and helm were all found. Of course my hellfire.

Also have a 8.5% cc, 34% block SS I found.

270 str, 150 vit, 98% CHD, socket sword (only 700 dps :-( - great offhand though)
EF with 1200 dps and 2.7% lifesteal, but rolled int, no socket (Still great WW wpn with sword above)

Best finds I have sold were Zuni chest with +armor and 180 int, 180vit, 70+ AR, followed by some Dex vile wards with 260 dex, 50 vit.
Reply Quote
Mempo
Reply Quote
my lacunis and IK chest piece we both found using my DH starfe faming build mp0
lacunis dropped off fat !@# azmo and Ik chest off a radom rock work
:)
Reply Quote
my lacunis and IK chest piece we both found using my DH starfe faming build mp0
lacunis dropped off fat !@# azmo and Ik chest off a radom rock work
:)

MP0?!! Wow! Those are some bad &)(%*# Lacunis!! Nice!!
Reply Quote
Nat Ring

9IAS
3,5CC
45CD
Reply Quote
Dex mempo w/ 4.5 crit
found just after 1.05
sold for 650mill
paid for a few of the items i still use.

also found some great rare shoulders
high st , vit , ar and 12% life
sold for around 300mill
(wish i still had them now)
Edited by grogan#6557 on 2/9/2013 7:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
My EF offhand

My DH Chest and Boots

An IK Chest that I gave away to a friend who needed it

A Manticore with high DPS and +WD and a socket (used it on the DH until I sold everything off the other characters to fund the barbs expensive a** gear)

I have had a lot of pretty good drops, most I have shared vice sell with those I play with on a regular basis. Have never "FOUND" good jewelry though....bummer.

***Edit: And a butt ton of great crafting plans too.***
Edited by ThePlow#1851 on 2/9/2013 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Found some nats boots awhile back. Sold for 225 mil and bought me my current gear and gems :-).
Reply Quote
My best were My OH, found it in patch 1.02-1.03 (prior to nerf) no mp level, first time I did the Keep Depths got Bul Kathos Solemn Vow on level 1 at the start. 1067 DPS, 195 str. 1 socket, 10% IAS still have it,

NExt were the Lacunis I have now, found 3 days ago MP3 Act 3 6% Crit Chance 9 AIS 68 Str. Wearing those too.
Reply Quote
My Stormshield was the best and only item I have found for my barb.

others...

Manticore - 1290 DPS, 2 socket, 150 Dex, 85 CD - right when 1.04 first came out and it sold for 2 bill.
EF - 1210/OS/55CD/150 DEX

Then a good amount of 100-500 mil drops, but those are the ones I remember the best.
Reply Quote
Any 2 bil sale is a flat out WIN in my book! Nice job!
Reply Quote
Mine was actually tonight running MP1 on my WD.

Found a SS
1105 defense
34% Block Chance
199 Strength
80 Resist All
8.5 CC
6 % reduce melee
6% reduce from elites

Its the only decent item Ive ever had dropped so hopefully it sells. :)
Reply Quote
Awesome fine! The CC on a SS is key. That makes it very valuable. Great job!
Reply Quote
a dex ammy.

307 dex

8 IAS

44 chd

7.5 cc

sold for 575m.

then the shoulders that Acrimony wears, hell gear. found those and sold to him for 400m. those are the two best finds ive had to date.
Edited by doughb1zzle#1540 on 2/10/2013 7:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
shoulders an pants are pre 1.05 drop, EF drop 1.05, rare hammer just dropped last week with the prowler dropping a few days before...to replace...the prowlers...i spent 45mil...from an ammy sell 3 weeks ago.

have 480%? mf mp5 an 553% mp8, more mf means more drops not better ones.
Reply Quote
shoulders an pants are pre 1.05 drop, EF drop 1.05, rare hammer just dropped last week with the prowler dropping a few days before...to replace...the prowlers...i spent 45mil...from an ammy sell 3 weeks ago.

Say Wah? did u just say more mf=more dropz lols?
Reply Quote
a witching hour, sold for 250m
Reply Quote

Magic Find increases the odds for found items (from monsters or objects) to be "higher quality". In descending order, higher quality items are legendary or set, rare, or magical. If a rare item drops, Magic Find increases the chances for it to spawn with more modifiers, giving it a better chance at higher stats.

http://www.diablowiki.net/Magic_find
Edited by Corgon#1140 on 2/10/2013 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
haven't seen any increase for better drops, just more vender able stuff,
Reply Quote
I think the OH my wiz has is probably my best drop, and that was months ago. I have only got back into d3 recently but do think I am about due for something that I can actually sell for more than 10m...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]