Diablo® III

Ask the Devs Update

i was just robbed by a guy called remmacs, he stole me 50 milions ... how the !@#$ is this possibel ?
Reply Quote
I can't really believe people are this interested in answers to questions about why certain changes are or are not being implemented...just hurry up with this patch and start working on the next one and give us results. And if this Q&A is delaying release dates on the patches get rid of them, especially considering all this pointless hostility. I don't really care to hear from the devs in this fashion I want to see the results in game as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
im sick too =[[[ threw up 3 times today, so I can understand.
Edited by Doobz#1247 on 2/10/2013 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
What are you all, 12 and living in a fantasy land? Their staff got sick, we have to wait a few extra days to have some information about a game. Damn, I'm scared to imagine what happens if any of you go to the store and they're out of stock.
Reply Quote
I really hope to see a update today.
Reply Quote
[quote="78941190992"]What are you all, 12 and living in a fantasy land? Their staff got sick, we have to wait a few extra days to have some information about a game. Damn, I'm scared to imagine what happens if any of you go to the store and they're out of stock.[/quote

Absolutely nothing because computer screens have a tendency of making people very brave.
Reply Quote
View profile
i was just robbed by a guy called remmacs, he stole me 50 milions ... how the !@#$ is this possibel ?

And im Manja Felib Goteph Gajmatajala The prince of Khazastan
Edited by RAMJET#1527 on 2/10/2013 10:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Kush
Some one is sick and probably a big part of the Q an A. Relax.

i'm sure he could've type an answer up while hes at home and send it to HQ.
Reply Quote
Who would want to be bothered when there sick quit thinking of yourself. Also I can't wait to see the answers hopefully we get hints on upcoming content for the game and some surprises
:)
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 11:17 PMPosted by saltyvu
i'm sure he could've type an answer up while hes at home and send it to HQ

Ya cause when you have the flu the thing you want to do the most is work lol get real
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
wow do you guys at blizzard ever actually go to work, they all just went on vacation, now they are all sick, whats next they all get abducted by aliens?
Reply Quote
Many people work through flus all the time, this isnt the 18th century where a flu will kill somebody...

Actually people die from the flu every year..

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130123/NEWS/301230332/Flu-death-toll-rises-40-Indiana

how many of you have ever said you are sick to get out of something?

<--This guy over here has never played sick.
Edited by AxeLord#1992 on 2/11/2013 5:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
My question is why did you change the core? diablo 3 is nothing like diablo 2. you could change the names of the bosses and people and you wouldnt even be able to tell it was the sequel.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 05:19 AMPosted by AxeLord

MAKE SURE TO TAKE YOUR FLU SHOTS! BECAUSE YOU'LL DIE IF YOU DONT
I havent had a flu shot in over 10 years and the only time Ive been sick was from food poisoning.
Reply Quote

MAKE SURE TO TAKE YOUR FLU SHOTS! BECAUSE YOU'LL DIE IF YOU DONT
I havent had a flu shot in over 10 years and the only time Ive been sick was from food poisoning.

I haven't had one either. not in 10 years...not in 40 years..

Of course you realize that has little to do with getting the flu?
Edited by AxeLord#1992 on 2/11/2013 6:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Many people work through flus all the time, this isnt the 18th century where a flu will kill somebody... They still could of wrote up responses to the actual questions at home which would of probably not taken that much of their time.

If I were taking a sick day, there is no way in hell I'm doing work at home so a bunch of neckbeards with entitlement issues can have answers to their ultimately meaningless questions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]