Diablo® III

Ask the Devs Update

Look, more hidden footprints!
Reply Quote
Thanks for at least communicating this with us.
Now please some comment on monk's state?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592202447
Reply Quote
The responses in this thread are disgusting...

Flu outbreaks are not to be taken lightly. Really, Blizzard'll be lucky if none of their members end up in the hospital. And as for working on a home computer....

Have you ever *had* the flu? Just sitting up is exhausting.

cool maybe they will die and we will get some better developers

Goodbye from the forums :)

Actually, not a good bye. Reported. Get out of here and grow up. Enjoy your perma ban
Reply Quote
The responses in this thread are disgusting...

Flu outbreaks are not to be taken lightly. Really, Blizzard'll be lucky if none of their members end up in the hospital. And as for working on a home computer....

Have you ever *had* the flu? Just sitting up is exhausting.

Disgusting and reported
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:00 PMPosted by chrisko
they cant use computers at home?

They were SICK.
Reply Quote
This is a little off-topic but it really will only be a miracle for things to be turned out the way you expected by doing nothing but eating junk food and drinking beer all ten or twelve years long and then attempt to wrap up a midterm paper in the last minute with little to nothing of effort in hopes of meeting any fulfillment.
Well, there's no other better excuse than a sick one. But miracles don't happen all the time, you know.
Reply Quote

Goodbye from the forums :)

Actually, not a good bye. Reported. Get out of here and grow up. Enjoy your perma ban

uh oh i hope these mods are as reliable as the ones who ban bots/gold spammers.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Barrett
This is called karma. You steal our money and leave us with a broken game. Now you get sick....

This is not karma, this is an airborn virus infecting humanoids on a large scale, every year, at about the same time of year.

Your argument is invalid. Oh and no one stole your money, you gave it to the clerk on release day with a fat smile on your dumb face.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:21 PMPosted by MDK
This is called karma. You steal our money and leave us with a broken game. Now you get sick....

This is not karma, this is an airborn virus infecting humanoids on a large scale, every year, at about the same time of year.

Your argument is invalid. Oh and no one stole your money, you gave it to the clerk on release day with a fat smile on your dumb face.

no they mislead us. this isnt diablo 3. its some terrible mmorpg they made. they called it diablo 3 because they knew they would sell millions of copies.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:23 PMPosted by chrisko

no they mislead us. this isnt diablo 3. its some terrible mmorpg they made. they called it diablo 3 because they knew they would sell millions of copies.

You thinking this game is a MMO right away invalidates whatever point you are trying to make.
Reply Quote
Zombie outbreak?

Good.

Act 1 needs more monster density. Just throw them in there.
Reply Quote

You thinking this game is a MMO right away invalidates whatever point you are trying to make.

how is it not an mmo? do you even know what it means? just because you can only have 4 people in a game, doesnt mean its not an mmo. i can chat with 50 people at once while viewing millions of items on the ah.
Reply Quote

how is it not an mmo? do you even know what it means? just because you can only have 4 people in a game, doesnt mean its not an mmo. i can chat with 50 people at once while viewing millions of items on the ah.

There is no persistent element to the game itself. It is not an mmo. You have an online chat system - just like sc2, league of legends, and virtually every other online game, and it has an in-game auction house. Neither of those make it an mmo. An MMO requires a persistent environment that you interact with people in. Once you take the game into individual short sessions which are unique and separate... it is not an MMO. First of all, it is not MASSIVELY multiplayer, it is small-scale multiplayer. Secondly it is not persistently online, just because you need an internet connection to play. I can create an entire game that is completely alone and NOBODY can ever join - I will NEVER see another person. That is impossible in an actual mmo.
Reply Quote
"we wanted to take out the skill tree, so players could change up their build whenever they wanted"

guess what blizzard. i have the power to switch my build, and guess how many times i have done that since launch? 0!!!! ive used the exact same build since hitting level 60.
Reply Quote
It made them half human/half vampire. Not working at daytime for being a vampire, sleeping at night for being a human.
Reply Quote
There's a nasty flu going around socal right now, so I can vouch, but gotomeeting exists and I'm sure that Blizzard has something comparable setup already. This is a total cop out and sadly, its 100% expected.
Reply Quote
I've been sick since Christmas, some days good some days bad. I can understand the flu outbreak. Hope all of you recover soon.
Reply Quote
only four people. that doesn't seem to be convincing to call it massive. Besides, chatting and AH browsing aren't really the main dish of the game, so that doesn't seem to be a valid support to your point.
Reply Quote
I hope they feel better soon! The Flu is serious business. Thank you for all of your hard work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]