Diablo® III

Ask the Devs Update

they all got the flu at once?

yah my whole entire family died yesterday in a bus crash that had my dad in it, the my dads arm flew and beheaded my mom and her head then hit a propane tank and exploded kill my sister and brother and the shrapnel set off the nuclear bombs in Cuba killing half the world, the mutations began to take place and humans are more primative and also dinosaurs got risen from the dead and i have a pet chimerea whos name is sparky and i fly around killing evil 46 headed gerbils that breath fire
Reply Quote
OMG...

well... I won't be a Jerk.Tell the Dev team to get well soon and next year maybe you guys could provide them with Flu shots using RMAH funds?
Reply Quote
they all got the flu at once?

yah my whole entire family died yesterday in a bus crash that had my dad in it, the my dads arm flew and beheaded my mom and her head then hit a propane tank and exploded kill my sister and brother and the shrapnel set off the nuclear bombs in Cuba killing half the world, the mutations began to take place and humans are more primative and also dinosaurs got risen from the dead and i have a pet chimerea whos name is sparky and i fly around killing evil 46 headed gerbils that breath fire

I think you might be underestimating the fact that the flu virus is evolutionarily designed to infect the maximum number of people possible in the shortest time frame.

And besides, nobody said "all of them." Just "many of them."
Edited by DrakonIL#1777 on 2/8/2013 1:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Feel better guys. The flu is no joke.
Reply Quote
But Blizzard has become a joke.
Reply Quote
Due to many of our developers becoming flu-ridden zombies and needing to be quarantined so they could recover, we've had to postpone publishing the answers to your questions for the first round of Ask the Devs.

Rather than posting the answers this week (as originally scheduled), we'll now be posting them on Monday, February 11, around 10:00 a.m. PDT. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and hope you can forgive us for our recent zombie outbreak. :(

Thanks for waiting so long to give us this update.
Reply Quote
Blizzard promising things just to delay them after? I'm shocked!
Reply Quote
not buying it; your team is a pathetic bunch.
Reply Quote
Only took them a little more then a week to realize, "Oh, maybe we should respond about this 'Ask the Devs' thing we said we would reply to."
Reply Quote
ya all 6 of the Diablo 3 devs are sick w/ OUTA-TOWN-PARTY-TITIS. What a joke.
Reply Quote
Dog ate my homework.

Sure wish that worked at my job.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Morikekiller
!@#$ happens.
Reply Quote
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/usmap.htm

According to the CDC the flu is widespread in most states.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Barrett
This is called karma. You steal our money and leave us with a broken game. Now you get sick....

hahahaha

/thread
Reply Quote
The devs dont have time to respond, they're still crafting their first marquise gem on the PTR from flawless squares.
Reply Quote
i have a coldsore!!
Reply Quote
patch hasn't been released yet because the dev's got the flu

get well "soon"
Reply Quote
What did the dyslexic zombie say to another zombie? BBRRIIIAANNSS!!!

I want the team to get well. And would like to put out there that they could have gotten the flu from a flu shot and if they have kids as well. I should add that I went through the list of questions they had to answer and a lot of them were off topic. So if the dev team will indulge us on some of these issues it would be awesome. We also want to get on to this months ask the devs topic as well.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
Wow, some of the nastiness and negativity in this thread is just ..mind-boggling. Do I really play in the same game with people like this? :( :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]