Diablo® III

Ask the Devs Update

ZOMBIES! Grab your AR 15's boys! We got some zombies to kill!

What? Metaphor? Oh... nevermind.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:05 PMPosted by joshi
This is called karma. You steal our money and leave us with a broken game. Now you get sick....

hahahaha

/thread

Jay Wilson is healthy, and he is in Vegas apparently (yup, he went back to Vegas again).
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Captured
When im sick im usually on my computer in bed. You KNOW their doing the same thing..

Yes. So Vaeflare did this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BChxzR8CIAEuydu.jpg:large

Pretty neat.
Reply Quote
View profile
I DECLARE MAN FLU!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:18 PMPosted by Ignatius
Wow, some of the nastiness and negativity in this thread is just ..mind-boggling. Do I really play in the same game with people like this? :( :(

Damn, I was just thinking the same thing.

Maybe they're all 16 year olds?

Exactly! This community drives me crazy. It is so blatantly filled with the next generation of instant gratification monsters. ME ME ME NOW NOW NOW I'M SO SPECIAL DO EVERYTHING FOR ME.

Guess what? Blizzard is a corporation. Guess what else? Corporations run on corporation time. BUSINESS DAYS. PROJECTS GET DELAYED DUE TO EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES.

I work in the corporate world. Things most definitely do not happen over night. Things happen; people get sick; project leaders move around and that delays things; people take vacations; THINGS HAPPEN.

02/08/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Apocalypse
you ppl at Blizzard are pathetic.

GROW UP OR GET OUT! We're soooooo sorry we didn't get it out EXACTLY when we said we did. We're delaying it 1 BUSINESS DAY. Have a fun weekend, do something else, and, what do ya know!?!!? It's Monday morning already and there's the blog I wanted. Holy crap! Glad I made such a stink!
Reply Quote
I'm twenty one and the vice shipping coordinator for a compound pharmacy. My work ethic is fine. It was more of a joking matter than a serious one.

On a latter note, the flu was several of the players angry WD's casting some pretty sickly plagues. lol.
Reply Quote
LOL the good ol' "i'm sick" excuse. the same excuse that i used to give all the time back in hs when i was procrastinating on my assignments or didnt feel like doing my work that day
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
02/08/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Alloppy
When im sick im usually on my computer in bed. You KNOW their doing the same thing..

Yes. So Vaeflare did this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BChxzR8CIAEuydu.jpg:large

Pretty neat.

Yes, it's very neat--except for the Horde flag >:(
Reply Quote
um arent they in cali? therefore its warm there and not much winter illness . im just sayin ....
Reply Quote
Due to many of our developers becoming flu-ridden zombies and needing to be quarantined so they could recover, we've had to postpone publishing the answers to your questions for the first round of Ask the Devs.

Rather than posting the answers this week (as originally scheduled), we'll now be posting them on Monday, February 11, around 10:00 a.m. PST. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and hope you can forgive us for our recent zombie outbreak.

It would have been nice to see this update sooner, but at least we know what's going on, Thanks for the update, and there is a nasty strain going around -- half of my office was out sick last week, so I can relate.

Thanks for the update. I hope you all feel better soon.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
02/08/2013 04:20 PMPosted by swaga
um arent they in cali? therefore its warm there and not much winter illness . im just sayin ....

Once something like that gets going in a region it spreads fast, warm temps or not. Those don't really have any affect on illness other than keeping people inside. This is even more true with modern transportation/travel. I can bring my flu from the East coast to the West coast in 6 hours or less.

According to the CDC, the flu is widespread in CA right now http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/usmap.htm
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 2/8/2013 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Half of you act like little cry babies when something gets delayed or doesnt go exactly your way. Grow up. Go outside. Go live your life before youre 60 wishing you didnt rage on forums for the majority of your time. Its pathetic. Get well soon Dev's.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile

stop trying to regurgitate something u learned in ur introductory epidemiology class and go back to the kitchen...and take lylirra with u while u're at it, cuz she sucks at her job

Is your bed under the bridge comfy? I don't assume things about you, don't assume them about me. You have no idea what the background is of anyone on here and assuming really just makes you look bad, especially when you use the troll post to try to offset actual valid data.
Reply Quote

stop trying to regurgitate something u learned in ur introductory epidemiology class and go back to the kitchen...and take lylirra with u while u're at it, cuz she sucks at her job

Is your bed under the bridge comfy? I don't assume things about you, don't assume them about me. You have no idea what the background is of anyone on here and assuming really just makes you look bad, especially when you use the troll post to try to offset actual valid data.

wait wait wait! i read your post, and extrapolate that u're yet another fail college student majoring in "public health" <---rofl. u frown on my post, yet u read my post and assume that i'm a troll. ironic much? u dont like assumptions yet u assumed that i have a bed under a bridge and am trolling u? i knew i shouldn't have expected more from a person who intentionally makes their tag to flaunt that they're a "girl gamer." hahaha! were u expecting me to read ur post and give u a "thumbs up" to try to impress u cuz u have a vag?
Edited by Noodles#1630 on 2/8/2013 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Can we get an influenza affix on act 1 zombies please?
Reply Quote

wait wait wait! i read your post, and extrapolate that u're yet another fail college student majoring in "public health" <---rofl. u frown on my post, yet u read my post and assume that i'm a troll. ironic much? u dont like assumptions yet u assumed that i have a bed under a bridge and am trolling u? i knew i shouldn't have expected more from a person who intentionally makes their tag to flaunt that they're a "girl gamer." hahaha! were u expecting me to read ur post and give u a "thumbs up" to try to impress u cuz u have a vag?

Using your logic should I assume you are Asian?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile

I have used the name since 1989. It was a joke among friends because I was a track and cross country runner. We had dice back then.... It has nothing to do with being a girl gamer. Nor am I a college student. Assume some more. As for trolling...you certainly are. That part is fact. Grow up.

Edit...as for the bed under the bridge.. .that is from the old children's story about trolls under the bridge. Maybe nobody read that to you.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 2/8/2013 4:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]