Diablo® III

So hard to find upgrades at this point.

I hit a wall quite quickly with this Wizard lol. I'm very picky and I refuse to give up +0.25 attack speed on Chantodo's Will for a higher damage one, same with Force as I won't give up 10% crit chance, or 9% attack speed.

But the thing I'd really kill for is a Tri-fecta Cross. My damage is a bit on the low side though most other stats are pretty good. Critical damage here would help a lot with boosting my DPS.
Reply Quote
all that attack speed is doing nothing for you, you aren't hitting the 3 aps breakpoint anyway. you could afford to lose 14% and maintain 2.74, but you would have to get an ias wand or inna pants to get to 3.
Reply Quote
drop the trifecta ring. you're at 2.98 aps, might as well drop it and get a higher dps one
Reply Quote
I just need a better Lacuni since I'm only at 8% on that to get to 3.0 don't I?

Edit: Oh crap. I was only at 2.97. Even getting 1% more on my Lacuni's doesn't help. That's annoying. How does the Slow Time ability with with Time Warp effect attack speed? Would I be hitting that break point then?
Edited by Darkinsanity#1468 on 2/7/2013 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
You would then. The highest you can get with a 1.65 wand is 2.99aps -- you'd hit 3.01aps with enchantress though.
Reply Quote
Naw you still have lots of room to grow.

Just going to be expensive.

If you got money you dont cap out at 100k even just buying stuff off AH which I presume your doing.
Reply Quote
go SC + DPS force 44-311 a 178dmg force is holding you too far back to be worth it.
Reply Quote
SC? And yeah I'm definitely on the lookout for a better source too. Shandlar said it would be around 600mil to get a good source like mine with higher average damage, but it looks like it's actually more than that these days. So it's going to be hard to do.
Reply Quote
Yeah your source is holding you back, focus on a better source first. I think 8 IAS is ok. And don't be such a perfectionist lol even 9 CC source is fine if you can find one at reasonable price.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 06:54 AMPosted by Darkinsanity
SC?

Mempo is not the only end game option there is =)

go go storm crow !
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 07:11 AMPosted by novice
Yeah your source is holding you back, focus on a better source first. I think 8 IAS is ok. And don't be such a perfectionist lol even 9 CC source is fine if you can find one at reasonable price.

But but I need it to be perfect lol.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Darkinsanity
But the thing I'd really kill for is a Tri-fecta Cross. My damage is a bit on the low side though most other stats are pretty good.

Another note is cross is notorious for being anti-dps. Its really just another amulet.

If you want real dps just drop cross, get Loh elsewhere.

Or just trifecta with Loh (Probably Cheaper or get 2 better stats then %life and 100 vit)
Reply Quote
Mempo is not the only end game option there is =)

go go storm crow !

I do believe that Mempo is the end game. and you already have a descent mempo. no need to switch the gears around.

02/07/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Boozor
Just going to be expensive.

so true...so true...

02/08/2013 07:36 AMPosted by Comrade
Another note is cross is notorious for being anti-dps

I say stick to cross but get tri cross. will be a significant boost in that slot. If you go rare amulet, then you are going to swap your gears around again...then it becomes another headache. I still believe that getting Vit bonus/Loh from black is the most efficient way in my opinion.

02/08/2013 07:11 AMPosted by novice
Yeah your source is holding you back, focus on a better source first.

another great recommendation. I know you hate to lose 9/10/10 but eventually, you will have find one with higher avg damage with 9/10/10.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 2/8/2013 7:55 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]