02/07/2013 09:09 PMPosted by XSteelXGuess no one likes my idea.. /shrugs.. oh well I tried.
02/07/2013 09:13 PMPosted by CoasterManIf people are allowed to just pour of the water from their cups, why not let the bucket overflow? Either way you've got water on the ground.
1) We find a way to consistently drain the bucket. (We give players an incentive to salvage) - Make crafting worthwhile.
1) We find a way to consistently drain the bucket. (We give players an incentive to salvage)
- Make crafting worthwhile.
2) We expand the bucket. (Add more players)
- This can only be done by making the game better.
3) We stop the drip. (Make good items no longer drop)
- Completely out of the question.
02/07/2013 10:07 PMPosted by MatticlesI was an international racecar driver. One day, a bucket rolled out onto the tracks, so I swerved into the retaining wall to avoid it. The car burst into flames, but the bucket miraculously survived. I was that bucket.
02/07/2013 09:21 PMPosted by Harleqedit: Btw your initial post with the analogy is a great way to weed out rage posts or people who just state nonsense..
02/07/2013 10:09 PMPosted by DrothvaderLol?
02/07/2013 10:14 PMPosted by MatticlesLol?
That was a line from American Dad, specifically Roger placing a back story on an alternate personality.
I thought about that line out of nowhere and just threw bucket in where applicable. I wasn't going to post any more, but since this thread has been pretty good with little flaming, I figured a bit of irrelevance was due just to keep up the "WTF was that?" quota that this forum nurtures.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.