Diablo® III

Dueling Re-Named to Brawling

Thanks, I have been waiting for this since release!
<3 you blizz.
LOL
WAITED WHAT ? , RENAMING the SYSTEM ? .... is this kind of automatic reply or something ... rofl
Edited by DemonSouL#2913 on 2/9/2013 6:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
There's a lot of power in a name

Hence 12 million copies of a beta sold.
Reply Quote
You guys need to wake up and smell the coffe and stop treating us (the player base) like babies because this isn't like Disney Land we're talking here. It doesn't matter you can rename it !@#-$%^-ing and people will still play if the content is good.
Reply Quote
I lol'd.
Reply Quote
While you at it, rename the name of the game too. Couse there's no "power behind the name" there too...
Reply Quote
well im gonna rename diablo 3 to "crazy mobile app since its not really diablo
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Lylirra
It’s something much more wild and open-ended, where you can engage in 3-person and even 4-person free-for-all skirmishes with few restrictions.

It doesn't involve powdered wigs and flint locks either but that doesn't mean Blizzard should confuse the issue by changing the name that the player base uses.

-JJ
Reply Quote
I remember the days when playing Blizzard games was like walking into a fancy restraunts bathroom...

Now it's reminiscent of ralphing in a poopy filled port-a-potty at a dirty hippy festival.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 06:49 AMPosted by Cigar
well im gonna rename diablo 3 to "crazy mobile app since its not really diablo

ROTMFFLMMFATFO!
Reply Quote
BLIZZARD: WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY!?!?!??!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?!?

Jesus Christ fix the game guys what are you people doing over there? There never was an official name for dueling people in the first place. It was more like posing hostile and attacking...

Bye the way, PvP is going to suck! We need 8 player matches... Come on guys it's the 21st century here.
Reply Quote
yay, christmas came early.
Reply Quote
In the Asia region I guess they're gonna call it Blawring.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Lylirra
you don’t need to worry about objectives, rewards, or scoring, and that’s exactly what we love about it.

It's about what Blizzard thinks and loves again.. We do not love current pvp system, please add rewards, objectives, matchmaking, balancing!!!! Listen to fans....
Reply Quote
how hath the mighty blizz has fallen
Reply Quote
If you rename it, they will come.
Reply Quote
I love diablo 3 but damn it takes so damn long to release the fing patch plz release it i want to try out the brawling system
Reply Quote
You have no further changes planned for 1.07????
I've been waiting to hear from blizzard regarding the broken elements of the current dueling system. You guys ARE aware of the "Line of Sight" problem, right? Since you probably monitor the PTR closely, you would also know that the incoming damage to players is too huge that the 30 / 35% DR you gave us before doesn't cut it (many people are just wielding high max damage two handers hoping for one shot). What about Voodoos just spamming haunt and Barbs relying only on crits from rend to win??
I guess those issues were too difficult for you to address? So you decide to just change the name from "dueling (possibly done in a fair manner?)" to "brawling (not necessarily fair)??"
Hey, I understand that you stated outright that you aren't going to balance the game but come on T_T Can't you at least do SOMETHING to make the dueling more enjoyable instead of just changing the name and saying that there are currently no further changes planned???!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]