Diablo® III

Dueling Re-Named to Brawling

So instead of making duelling fun you rename it are you serious? WAKE UP BLIZZ!
Reply Quote
I bet the developers wasted a bunch of time with discussions around this topic that nobody cares about.
Reply Quote
I don't care what ya call it, improve the actual content.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Noodles
since we're changing names and all, we should change "lylirra" to "idk wtf i'm doing when i read these forums and try to relay feedback to the devs"

LOL you got my thumb up !
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 04:01 PMPosted by TopchoBg
since we're changing names and all, we should change "lylirra" to "idk wtf i'm doing when i read these forums and try to relay feedback to the devs"

i honestly hope someone told her to post what she just posted...cuz i'll feel rather sad for her if she really is as dumb as her "update" suggests. but then again, after reading the job listings for community managers at blizzard, it seems that the standards are pretty low
Reply Quote
I'm certain that devs didn't realize what storm they will unleash with this thread.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 04:01 PMPosted by TopchoBg

And it got my thumbs down. Grow up dude.

The blue here is doing their job which is communicating with the community. There have been plenty of technical updates in the patch notes, so go there if you want the detailed stuff where it shows they are making these types of changes 'based on community feedback'.

If you have such high standards, how about you start by upping the quality of your own posts.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 04:10 PMPosted by FacelessOne
I'm certain that devs didn't realize what storm they will unleash with this thread.

They probably did... but dont bother reading it after they post it to care anyway.
Reply Quote
seriously, if you guys just redid diablo 2's graphics, added some treasure goblins and better mechanics, i would gladly pay 60 dollars for that. maybe throw in some new legendarys. holy hell how hard is your job

LOL so true. This is what PoE is and its free.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 04:12 PMPosted by squared99

And it got my thumbs down. Grow up dude.

The blue here is doing their job which is communicating with the community. There have been plenty of technical updates in the patch notes, so go there if you want the detailed stuff where it shows they are making these types of changes 'based on community feedback'.

If you have such high standards, how about you start by upping the quality of your own posts.

oh god...here comes the fanboys. let me guess, u never played d2 and only play d3 cuz it came with a 1 year subscription for wow? rofl
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Jeetkundo
I feel trolled by blizzard =(

Me too.
I wonder when they are going to rename Diablo 3 to Trollablo 3. It suits the game better with that name.

The only thing they got it right on this post is about names have power. It feels like they just bit their own tongue when they dare to explain that.
Reply Quote
After reviewing feedback from the PTR, we've decided to rename dueling to brawling—a title we feel is much more fitting for the system.

I appreciate that y'all are at least trying to address your communication problems. I can't help but wonder which feedback you're seeing, though, 'cause it sounds like a totally different set of feedback from the rest of us. D3 does not have messaging problems. D3 has content problems. Re-naming dueling to brawling does not address folks' concerns with the content of the system.

As to the fact that you deemed this bit of a re-branding exercise to be so important as to merit a Blue post... Well, there are folks out there with pretty decent threads, about fairly serious concerns, who've been begging for some Blue attention for weeks, and who will likely see this as something of a slap in the face.
Edited by Waitubold#1127 on 2/8/2013 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Waitubold
After reviewing feedback from the PTR, we've decided to rename dueling to brawling—a title we feel is much more fitting for the system.

I appreciate that y'all are at least trying to address your communication problems. I can't help but wonder which feedback you're seeing, though, 'cause it sounds like a totally different set of feedback from the rest of us. D3 does not have messaging problems. D3 has content problems. Re-naming dueling to brawling does not address folks' concerns with the content of the system.

As to the fact that you deemed this bit of a re-branding exercise to be so important as to merit a Blue post... Well, there are folks out there with pretty decent threads, about fairly serious concerns, who've been begging for some Blue attention for weeks, and who will likely see this as something of a slap in the face.

Lylirra's job listing should be renamed from "community manager" to "jay wilson in disguise," cuz she sucks !@# at mining the forums for feedback and presenting it to the devs
Reply Quote
I completely agree with such a rebrending. actually it's a good idea
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]