Diablo® III

Auction House Broken

Well I think the scheduled AH maintenance has come and gone, but Auction House is still broken. Very, very slow to load, and very slow to send finished items to your stash.
Reply Quote
Yep, same problem here. Even if I get something listed, it doesn't show up after search so basically no one can see it to buy it, what's the point.

Please have this fixed.
Reply Quote
+1

I was hoping that it had something to do with the coding on the items, referring to AH reallocated to the PTR, however, when I listed an item found this morning, got the message "due to high volume..." and sure enough after about 30m I tried looking for it. Unsearchable.

There were two maintenances for these issues, and so far nothing changed. Blizzard - maybe you need to let go some of your coders if they're not up to the job?

edit: I have found a working workaround to list items that can't be found on AH.
  • equip the item to a hero
  • die with the hero
  • do not fix the item
  • post the item on AH, this time goes through fast, without error messages (I do it while item is still equipped, haven't tried moving item to stash)
  • Edited by b4rm4ley#2939 on 2/8/2013 3:26 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    Same deal here, I thought I'd lost a a fair amount on the HC AH about an hour ago. I put a bid in and got the same message that b4rm4ley had and my gold was nowhere to be found nor was the item on the Bids list. I figured I'd give it a while before I filed a ticket and luckily my the bid went through.

Also getting annoying expired items showing up everywhere...

@b4rm4ley: Their coders are no doubt qualified for the job and replacing the current devs would be catastrophic. I'm not sure if you've ever been on a software development team before but I can tell you that getting dumped in the middle of an existing project and having to comply with existing libraries and protocols can make you want to lay down and not get up... ever.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]