Diablo® III

Willing to Help those who Seek Answers!!

Hi,

I will be checking in from time to time in these forums to help answer any questions people may have about items or anything about the diablo 3 game. So Feel free to post some questions here for me to help you with and check in around 24-48 hours after asking your questions to see my reply. Im going to try my best on answering your question you may have.

The reason is, i like to stay active on diablo3 forums when playing the diablo3 game because it makes my diablo3 gaming experiance more fun and less boring :) So feel free to Ask some questions you may have!

Great Thread by me on how to Farm Successful for Diablo3 items the most efficiant way:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811022835

-NeLLy
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 2/7/2013 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
If anyone has any questions about items or diablo3 feel free to post it here and i will reply with as much info as possible and hopefully its helpfull to you.
Reply Quote
Auction house ate my item and gold . i bid item like 1 hour ago didn't see my item and gold is gone! about 66mil. just want to know how i can get it back
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]