Diablo® III

Name #1 reason you bought D3

Was in the beta, loved the game, still do.

Diablo 2

they leeched the name for profit

path of exile is the REAL diablo 3.

Not really, PoE is just an attempt at ripping off D2. It doesn't even look as good as D2. D3 on the other hand is a sequel.
02/07/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Uber
Diablo 2
WoW type graphics that play flawlessly on my old pentium 4 3.4GHz socket 775 ;) j/k, pretty much the same reason most others have....Because I loved the old Diablo series, this cartoony WoW version isn't as bad as most are making it though, it is a NEW Diablo...after all.
Diablo II
#1 reason. D2

other reasons...easy to play with friends, private loot for everyone so you're not fighting over who killed which mob, graphics (not great but 10x better than D2) could have been a whole lot better, love blizzard products (and still do) dating all the way back to The Lost Vikings for SNES, the famous 20 minute video of D3 footage that's no-where in the game.
Got it for Free from WoW
View profile
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Heard that Jay Wilson was a 'fantastic' game designer.
I guess i'm one of the few that bought it because of Diablo 1 rather than 2 :P
Diablo 2
Jay Doubler Wilson
I was looking for a good dungeon crawler. I played beta and enjoyed it, and I even picked up D2 and played thru it one time a few weeks before D3 released. I actually preferred the new skill system to allow build changes any time in lieu of the locked in allocation from D2. Despite some of D3 flaws I'm still enjoying it.
Diablo 1
Big fan of Diablo 1 & 2 = Automatically i would buy Diablo 3.
Even if they dont fix the Diablo 3 game or i lose the will to play Diablo 3, i would buy the expansion/expansions no matter what.

Same!
Diablo 2
View profile
It was from the makers of some of the best, well-supported games I have ever played:
Diablo, Diablo 2, Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3, Starcraft, WoW and SC2. I had pretty much decided to buy anything with "Blizzard" on it ...

Frankly, at times, it doesn't even feel like it was made by the same company.

I have since changed that opinion .. and will not buy the next Blizzard title sight unseen.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]