Diablo® III

Name #1 reason you bought D3

Pvp
02/07/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Uber
Diablo 2
Posted by Uber
Diablo 2
To endlessly grind in Act 3 for legs that have no value so I can just salvage them. Lucky, it worked out just as I had hoped. :)
10 years development time.

Call of Duty has more improvements each year over its predecessors than this game had over D2.

If anything they took two steps forward and 90 steps backwards.
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 2.

Blizz I hate to point a finger at you. But you all broke our trust... We wanted a proper sequel to Diablo 2, and we have this... halfa$$ed arpg, that honestly doesn't deserve to be called Diablo 3. I'm not saying it doesn't have good qualities, like the combat system. But the changes you guys took the liberty of making... They are blasphemous... You betrayed your fan-base to attempt to make a bigger one.(Which I think likely failed)(Sure you've got lots of sales, but can you honestly say that Diablo 3's sales compared to Diablo 2's sales over the years? And if certain issues aren't fixed do you expect people to stick with you?)

Sure I know its the guys upstairs fault, but they should come out and say it. Take full responsibility and stop letting ppl cr@p on Jay Wilson. I saw the video of the game he made. It is not the version we are playing... It remained true to Diablo's gothic sense, by the items dropped we know it had runes, different kinds of potion etc. The loot system was likely what it should've been.

But the truth is, we don't need Blizzard anymore, they may have paved a road of quality, persistence and originality, but there are many other great game companies, and with the ability for anyone to access the info they need VIA the internet, well I don't see Blizzard lasting long with their 'current' standards.
Diablo 2
Diablo 1
i`ve spent so many nights playing D1... And now I fall asleep every time I run D3. Great graphics, great story, but no progression at all, just the same Act1, then just the same Act3 and tons of ilvl63 items which are not viable for Inferno 99% of time.
Diablo 2.
Because its a freaking DIABLO game!

The what happens next to D2, the evolution of the characters on a power and graphical scale and above all else.

BECAUSE ITS A FREAKING DIABLO GAME!!

To all you haters out there, quit worrying about other poeple who play and play yourself. THE GAME IS GOOD.

Nobody knew about all the uniques in D2, and don't you lie to me and say you did.

The only reason and way you could is if you hacked the game, went on communiy sites or worked on your own to do it.

Diablo 3 is still a great, fantastic game. But you want to play it like your !@#$ty new age games, so you think of it like that, get off the community if it bothers you, be dumb and hack the game then get banned and just ENJOY THE GAME. if you dont like it, GET A REFUND.
Edited by NagaStorm07#1620 on 2/8/2013 12:00 PM PST
Come on, is this even worthy of a topic?

Everyone bought it BECAUSE DIABLO.
I thought it was a sequel to D2. I was wrong.
Diablo 2

I thought it was a sequel to D2. I was wrong.
Edited by MisterAjikko#1937 on 2/8/2013 12:03 PM PST
Diablo 2
02/08/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Edgekrusher
Diablo 2
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]