Diablo® III

Name #1 reason you bought D3

Because every Blizzard game I have ever bought has proved its value through the amount of hours I played compared to the amount of hours I worked to purchase it.
Because it's my childhood game. I remember the first time I saw the disc for PSOne for like 2$, it looked pretty cool, so I randomly bought it, never regreted it.
I still love D3 with all the flaws and I still enjoy it very much.
I hope the expansion will fix some of those flaws.
I saw how the game was being made, played the beta a bit and made an informed decision.

Seemed like the intelligent and rational thing to do. Definitely way better than blindly buying a game based off of other games, none of which are this game.
Playing large games of more than 4 players with friends to find loot. Except loot never dropped and too many friends for one game.
Mostly
02/07/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Uber
Diablo 2

But also to play with bro and some friends that i used to play D2 with lol.
Edited by sahataba#2599 on 2/8/2013 12:43 AM PST
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 1
Diablo 2
02/07/2013 05:22 PMPosted by money
rmah
02/08/2013 01:03 AMPosted by Synopsis
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 1 and Diablo 2
Hype.

Seriously.

I've played D1 to completion (including repetitive completions on a single character) dozens of times.

I've played D2 for dozens of hours, despite not hitting really high level play.

In regards to other Blizzard products, I HAD played WoW for about 4 years. I played a lot of WC2 and SC.

These were all great, well-crafted games, and despite the flack against WoW, it's still one of the best game systems for MMORPG's with the largest number of things to do and the most regular in its updates.

So, D3 was a no-brainer.

[ASIDE:
There were a lot of games for 2012 I wanted and several I did play.
Darksiders 2 (great, now dead.)
Borderlands 2 (great, hopelessly buggy and possibly the eventual killer of a developer.)
Bioshock Infinite (push back after pushback.)
Skyrim (Ain't nobody got time for dat!)
etc.
END ASIDE]

Until now, you know, that I've actually played it.

I do love it; there is a lot of fun I've had in it and a lot of fun I see myself still having in it. But it's neither the game we were told to expect nor the game we SHOULD have expected.
Edited by Japhasca#1443 on 2/8/2013 1:29 AM PST
Diablo 2
I loved Diablo 1 and 2
Diablo 2

Me, too.
Edited by Waitubold#1127 on 2/8/2013 1:37 AM PST
Diablo II
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]