Diablo® III

80M for a new weapon

what should its avg dmg be and other stats / rolls? i'd like to hit 200k dps
Reply Quote
I am sorry but you can't hit 200k dps with 80mil..
Reply Quote
You may be able to get a low 1100 DPS Dex 2 socket manti for that price. check the AH, do your homework.

i agree witht he statement above, you are not going to gain 110k DPS from 80m worth of upgrades from your current gear. You might be able to get 40-50k though. Also, put on some shoulders. That does help.
Reply Quote
Ditch the nats gaze, get Andys Visage and chuck some Vile wards on. That's 50k right there... Also your gloves a primo but your missing out a lot of DPS by not having either AS or CD on them. Even your wep isnt that bad. For 20 - 40mil you'll find higher (1300+) DPS black dmg with natural CD and open socket.
Reply Quote
If u wanna cheat using archery and steady aim passives and BAM - 200k
Reply Quote
i beg to differ my manticore only cost me 30 mill on the ah last night.

if you get something similair you will have a big jump in your dps

from checking your profile you could get at least a 30k jump in ur dps by that alone.

u can also get a relativbely cheap andys visage like mine for not much at all. and get vile ward 180+ dex on it and there u go that should be under your 80 mill budget with about 60k dps increase. Thats assuming you get a 2 socket manticore like mine with 100% crit gems in them.
Edited by Taross#1144 on 2/7/2013 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Taross
i beg to differ my manticore only cost me 30 mill on the ah last night.

30 mil? Damn.
I got mine for 7 mil.
Does 200 dex make 23mil-worth difference?
Reply Quote
Sharpshooter, Archey and Steady Aim.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Menlyn
Sharpshooter, Archey and Steady Aim.
exactly
Reply Quote
cant change the build
Reply Quote
just bought my manticore for 3M (excluding gems) was that a good deal? improved my dps by 16k
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]