Diablo® III

YIKES!!

Diablo 3 is behind BF3, World of Tanks?!

http://www.xfire.com/games#/games/index

Some say this game is dying, others say its not... Not sure what those numbers mean, but when you lose to a game called, World of Tanks... somthing isnt right.

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
I'm also an xfire user so I guess I'm contributing to the declining number of hours Diablo III has.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:54 AMPosted by Kevmeister
I'm also an xfire user

I dont use Xfire.. Like I said I dont know what those number mean, or if they are related to Xfire users only.

I was told to look into it by a friend.. I happened to see the numbers on the right, and said "huh, this might be a good topic on the forums, seems like there are just as many people who dont like as do.."

Personally I dont mind the game at all, I play it because

a) I lost interest in WoW
b) doesnt cost a monthy fee
c) I can play at my own pace and dont have to "keep up" with anyone..

I could go on, but I will simply end in saying, if your a casual gamer, then give DIII a try..
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:01 AMPosted by XSteelX
I could go on, but I will simply end in saying, if your a casual gamer, then give DIII a try..

I am a DIII casual, and that is why I find this game excessively boring after some time. I may play this again, but not now because the game is in a ridiculous state now.
Reply Quote
World is tanks is fun try it
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:14 AMPosted by OsKy
Yet you can afford to buy a 300k dps set on your DH (SS withstanding) with 800 elite kills?

Being able to afford something has nothing to do with spending my money on this game.. What if I choose to spend it else where?

I guess by your logic if I can afford to buy a car theres no reason I should ride a bike.. What if I have two kids and a third on the way? what if I like making money more than I do spending it.. what if my nuts are planted firmly in my wife's purse?
Reply Quote
Posted by OsKy
Yet you can afford to buy a 300k dps set on your DH (SS withstanding) with 800 elite kills?

Also, I guess you didnt see my naked Monk with 2K+ elite kills... Im a gear swaper..
Reply Quote
World of Tanks is really popular game.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:37 AMPosted by Dragan
World of Tanks is really popular game.

More so than Diablo III obviously..
Reply Quote
Yes while there could be many issues with xfire, seems that WoT IS more popular that D3
Reply Quote
Also, comments from die hard fanboys defending the game and criticizing you in being an opinionated individual can be offensive, but just take that with a grain of salt too.
Reply Quote
Posted by OsKy

Also, I guess you didnt see my naked Monk with 2K+ elite kills... Im a gear swaper..

Lol 2k elite kills does not justify your gear rofl
Reply Quote
FPS> ARPG?
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Gooftroop

He could have easily found an item that sold for a good amount. Most of his gear is nothing special, it's not that expensive of a setup. It's just the attack speed + sharpshooter that gives him 300k dps.
Reply Quote
D3 is a little slow right now since they are taking so long with the patch. after the patch, the numbers won't look the same. in future, please don't overreact by putting a nonsense title in all caps.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 09:46 AMPosted by IronKenichi

He could have easily found an item that sold for a good amount. Most of his gear is nothing special, it's not that expensive of a setup. It's just the attack speed + sharpshooter that gives him 300k dps.

I highly freakin doubt it. I still haven't FOUND that piece of gear that would justify that gearset in one shot, not even with the hours and Elites I have invested.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:14 AMPosted by OsKy
b) doesnt cost a monthy fee

Way to be a hypocrite I guess.

I don't think you have a very good understanding of the word Hypocrite and what it means.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]