Diablo® III

Ready for hell?

Hey Guys,

I am breezing through nightmare (Act 4) without any troubles. Any thoughts on if my gear/build (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/mkumar-1440/hero/29649420) will work in hell? Any suggestions to improve my setup are also welcome.

thanks!
Reply Quote
i'd spend 5000g getting a 1k dps crossbow and be done with hell (cause the real hell is after that)

no idea what stress you would face though, maybe get a cain's set + ruby and lvl up faster cause all the stupidly cheap gear that will help you pawn hell starts at lvl 60
Reply Quote
builds not that important at the moment, just keep grinding on
Reply Quote
So I made it to inferno. Any pointers on what I should change in my setup? I modified my initial setup a little bit, but not too much. I am not having too much difficulty killing off mobs, but I am still in Act I. I guess Act 3 or 4 will be extremely tough. Also, after taking three characters through the game in normal and one all the way to inferno, I have found only one legendary so far....does it drop often in Act 3/4 inferno?
Reply Quote
i'd spend 5000g getting a 1k dps crossbow and be done with hell (cause the real hell is after that)

no idea what stress you would face though, maybe get a cain's set + ruby and lvl up faster cause all the stupidly cheap gear that will help you pawn hell starts at lvl 60

I bet money that this guy made a "NIGHTMARE IS TOO !#%!ING HARD" thread with the thousands of other silly people on the first week of D3.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 03:37 AMPosted by mkumar
So I made it to inferno. Any pointers on what I should change in my setup? I modified my initial setup a little bit, but not too much. I am not having too much difficulty killing off mobs, but I am still in Act I. I guess Act 3 or 4 will be extremely tough. Also, after taking three characters through the game in normal and one all the way to inferno, I have found only one legendary so far....does it drop often in Act 3/4 inferno?

I would trade cal-traps for SS in a heartbeat. I definitely would look at a better better anger dump...

Try Twin Chakrams or Elemental Arrow with Ball lightning (Which damages the same target more than once as it hits)

P.S. You should look at your main attack as your anger dump; not your anger generator.
Edited by Firas77#1326 on 2/12/2013 4:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hmm never thought of using a anger dump weapon as the main attack. Thanks for the tip!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]