Diablo® III

Alright what the hell

The auction house has been garbage for the past 3 weeks and when I tried to use it today I couldn't even get items to show up. This is past the point of "oh we're working on it". What the hell is going on with this crap?
Reply Quote
There was an update download last night for me and after that (patch?) the AH was working flawlessly...
Reply Quote
My connection is unstable at the moment, but the Auction House has been slower than usual.
It seems alright now though. I'm currently in I don't really care mode.
Reply Quote
View profile
Ah is having issues BC of the ptr. Blizz is focused on 1.07, don't expect the ah to work properly again until 1.07 goes live.
Reply Quote
Yeah I don't know what the hell is wrong with it. every time I tried posting an item I get failed auction and searching for items results in endless load time. I can go into a game and play fine without lag so who knows. Its just frustrating.

My connection is unstable at the moment, but the Auction House has been slower than usual.
It seems alright now though. I'm currently in I don't really care mode.

Following your lead and now switching into don't really care mode.
Reply Quote
I play all three realms and I wanted to let you guys know that this isn't happening on other realms.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi all, just dropping in to let you know we're still investigating the AH. I know that I was still seeing some delays on my own account. Good news is that we're not seeing any auctions just up and disappear. We'll update the messaging as we are able, for now we have this general messaging up. Thanks for hanging in there!

/Araxom
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]