Diablo® III

331k dps Glasscanon

By all means please do!
Reply Quote
@Merlin

You are right the Windforce knockback combine to spike trap isnt useful, mostly annoying.

From what i see in this thread you guys arent satisfied of the packs i fought. So for my next video i will do a compilation of hard packs.

I listed those :
-Hulking Phasebeast
- the big "onion or crab " pack
-More rd packs
-the 4 kw

Anything else? all in mp 8 of course
Reply Quote
Yep, I tried spike traps with WF. I'd lay a trap on a ranged mob and WF would keep knocking it back behind the trap, sure sometimes the mob would walk over the trap but mostly it was a wasted trap. If I put traps at my feet for melee WF would keep knocking them back so they wouldn't stand on the trap. I said screw this I'm trying Calamity.

Went to Calamity, then I could lay spike traps at the feet of a ranged mob and pin it there with Thunderball. Or let mobs whack on me while I'd stand there with spike traps at my feet while gaining tons of life from gloom from the heavy spike trap damage.

That's why I find Calamity to be faster and more effective for clearing, but Windforce is still a lot of fun and works pretty well. I'm liking it for a change of pace, but I'm sure I'll go back to my Calamity eventually. I still carry my Calamity and Bola DML around with me.

Would like to see the videos of some harder mobs. I remember having a hell of a time with elite phasebeasts when I had a lot less EHP.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Merlin
That's why I find Calamity to be faster and more effective for clearing, but Windforce is still a lot of fun and works pretty well.

Couldnt say better

Would like to see the videos of some harder mobs. I remember having a hell of a time with elite phasebeasts when I had a lot less EHP.

Yep i listed them
Reply Quote
i posted it earlier what you should fight...

Those bulls (savage beast i think) you can find in act 1 in the fields and in a3 of icefall caves.
A2 Oasis those elites that can cloak, half reptile kind of. I remember them being reflect they were hard for me when i has low EPH, and i was kinda kiting/face tanking.
Elite pack of ghosts at the festering woods.
Try to get a pack with reflect, vortex, arcane
Not just the KW in A2, but also the elites that look like the KW.
Reply Quote
i posted it earlier what you should fight...

Those bulls (savage beast i think) you can find in act 1 in the fields and in a3 of icefall caves.
A2 Oasis those elites that can cloak, half reptile kind of. I remember them being reflect they were hard for me when i has low EPH, and i was kinda kiting/face tanking.
Elite pack of ghosts at the festering woods.
Try to get a pack with reflect, vortex, arcane
Not just the KW in A2, but also the elites that look like the KW.

I note that but it might take a while to have one of each lol the video should be on the forum by the end of the week or so
Reply Quote
Link to the thread and video

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908330809
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]